1. Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream: This hair cream is amazing! I have super naturally curly hair, which requires mega amounts of product to tame the frizz and give me some sort of defined curl. With this hair cream, I only need about a quarter size amount and I get soft, defined curls with little to no frizz. For the less than $10 this is a huge favorite!!
2. Maybelline Baby Lips: I had heard mixed reviews on the baby lips line so I put off trying it for a really long time. I'm sorry to say I waited so long because I absolutely love these balms. They give me a little color without being goupy like some glosses or drying out my lips like some lipsticks. I have one in almost every color and I haven't found one I don't like yet.
3. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure: This is seriously one of my most favorite brands of nail polish. I find that it is thick enough to not require a bunch of coats (even on light colored polish) and it is thin enough to not be a hot mess and take forever to dry. I've been rockin' the "almost almond" color for a few days now and there are no chips and it hasn't rubbed off on the edges at all. That's a winner in my book!
4. Real Technique's Stippling Brush: This line was created by one of the sisters of Pixiwoo on YouTube. When I started researching brushes I found the Real Techniques line to be the most affordable and the reviews I read were pretty good. So I gave in and ordered the stippling brush and I love it. Adore it. It's amazing! It helps me achieve a really flawless application of my foundation and I just feel like my face looks smoother when I use the stippling brush.
5. Victoria's Secret Pink Body Lotion in Sun Kissed: Oh Em Gee. This is by far my favorite scented lotion for summer. It's got hints of coconut and just smelling it reminds me of being at the beach in summer. It's thick enough to give you a good layer of lotion but not so thick that it doesn't soak into your skin. Plus the smell is glorious and lasts all day for me. I put this on just after I get out of the shower, when my skin is still damp and it gets rid of all the dry flaky skin I get living in a really dry climate. Love this lotion.
Chrissy, from A Lil Dash Of Diva offers a look at her life in general; from photography to her struggles with infertility and PCOS as well as her love of makeup and all things girly, pink and sparkly.
**This will be a new series I will be posting every Sunday, if you want to have your five favorite products featured, please email me HERE so I can get you scheduled. I'd love to have you!