- Cleanser: Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Make up remover
- Toner/Lotion: Simple - Soothing Facial Toner
- Moisturizer: Jergens Natural Glow - Medium
- Sunscreen: Neutrogena Dry Touch SPF 55
- Facial Mask: Skinnygirl Detox Facial Mask
- Exfoliator: I was using one from mark. but I am looking for something different! Suggestions?
- Face make-up remover: e.l.f. Studio make up remover wipes
- Eye make-up remover: I use the e.l.f. wipes for this as well, they're gentle enough that it doesn't burn your eyes.
- Shower gel/soaps: Burt's Bees Honey & Shea Conditioning Body Bar
- Body lotions/creams: Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion
- Body exfoliator: Tree Hut Shea Sugar Coconut Lime Body Scrub
- Hand cream: EOS Hand Lotion
- Lip balm or lip treatment: Maybelline Baby Lips
- Perfume: Viva La Juicy
- Deodorant: Degree
- Shampoo: Shimmer Lights - Purple
- Mask: Organix Macedemia Oil Mask
- Conditioner: One N' Only Argan Oil
- Primer: Wet N oundation + Primer
- Foundation: Maybelline Age Rewind
- Concealer: Maybelline Age Rewind & ELF
- Powder: MAC Mineralized Skin Finish
- Blush: Hard Candy - Fox In A Box
- Bronzer: Honestly? I have so many I reach for whichever is closest
- Lipstick: MAC Myth
- Lipgloss: MAC C-Thru
- Eyeshadow: So many, I'm always obsessed with Naked Lunch by MAC
- Eyeliner: It really depends on the day
- Eyeshadow primer: ELF
- Eyelash curler: ELF
- Mascara: Falsies
I hope this gave you ladies a little insight into what I'm currently loving, my list changes so often but there are a few staples that never go away!!
Have a great weekend!!
As always if you any questions comment below or follow me on Facebook and Twitter!
xo, Jersey Girl