As many of you know, I had serious blackhead issues. So I have been trying EVERYTHING. I've tried facial scrubs, The Fab Pore (Review Here) and now I decided to give these blackhead cleansing strips a try. I bought an 8 pack of the nose strips.
What they say...
- Unclogs and Invigorates
- With regular use they can reduce size of your pores
- Lose a weeks worth of dirt with one use
- Oil Free
- Twice as effective of the leading pore cleanser
What I say...
- Gets rid of unruly blackheads
- Freshens the feel of your nose
- No oil residue
- Hasn't reduced the look of my pores
- A bit difficult to remove
- Contains parabens in the ingredients
- Leaves a sticky residue
I would definitely repurchase these. I have been using them twice a week after cleaning my face at night. It actually creeps me out how much dirt can build up on your face even when you regularly wash it, because the stuff that ends up on these things should never be seen. It's definitely nice to know that they work, because you can physically see the results up removal.
Have you tried these? Love it? Hate it?
What do you do to cleanse your pores?
As always if you have any questions leave them below and I would be happy to answer! You can also *like* me on Facebook and find me there or on Twitter! I love hearing what you guys think of the product!!
Follow my life through pictures and find me on Instagram @angejim0531.
xo, Jersey Girl