So for the last week or so, I have been veering a little off course from my shopping hiatus because I have had a few gift cards, coupons and overall awesome sales! It's been super hot here lately so I wanted to grab some sun dresses to keep the clothes for the week light and flowy. I went into Walmart and grabbed these two dresses for $9.88 each, you can't beat that! It was love at first site!
Nail Polish - I picked up quite a few polishes between Five Below, Rite-Aid and Walmart.
- Sally Hansen - Mint Sorbet
- Wet n Wild - Through The Grapevine
- Funky Fingers - Neon Blue Crackle, Sand & Stilletos and Prince Charming
- Pure Ice (Art In Motion) - Rock Star (this looks like some kind of crackle type polish, I can't wait to try it)
- Sally Hansen - Extreme Wear Collection Pack
- Pretty Nails - Nail Polish Remover
I know. Could I have anymore hairties? I could not resist these babies they were 3 for $2.00 at Five Below and are similar to the TwistBands that I love. I just had to pick up all the fun colors and try them out!! Five Below is really my favorite store ever.
MakeUp - Five Below always has awesome deals on Wet n Wild products so I just had to pick some up and I grabbed something special at Walmart as well.
- Wet n Wild - Color Icon palette in "Sweet As Candy"
- Wet n Wild - Eyeshadow "Sellout"
- Wet n Wild - Lipstick "Mauve Outta Here" (I'm loving that name!)
- Maybelline - BB Cream (I am so flipping excited to try this and let you guys know how I like it.)
So as you can see, my shopping hiatus went a little bit out the window. I promise I'll do better from here on out, certain things were impossible to pass up though! I can't wait two swatch these polishes for you all and try out the makeup.
What have you bought lately?
As always if you have any questions leave them below and I would be happy to answer! You can also *like* me on Facebook and find me there or on Twitter! I love hearing what you guys think of the product!!
Follow my life through pictures and find me on Instagram @angejim0531.
xo, Jersey Girl