I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend so far! It’s rainy and humid here in South Jersey so I don’t plan on leaving my house, I’m soaking up the AC and some
good trashy reality TV. I have a review today on a new curling wand by Conair and I was excited to try it out because I hate curling irons that have clamps, with having such thin hair I always end up with crazy creases from the clamp.
INFINITY BY CONAIR – YOU CURL – $44.99
What they say…
- More protection
- Reduced frizz
- Eliminates static
- 30 Second Instant Heat
- Instant style with no clip – simply wrap
- Easy to use clamp-less styling
- Glove provided
- Bouncy creaseless curls
- No damaging hot spots
- Causes less stress on the hair
- It gets SUPER hot, cannot be used without the glove
- I kept turning it off while curling because of where the buttons are placed
I just love the messy curl look, which is why this curling wand is definitely a keeper!!
I’m doing things a little different than I have with my other two giveaways. This will be strictly a Twitter entry only giveaway. I want to apologize to my readers who don’t have a twitter, it was just easier to do it this way for this prize since it’s such a short lived giveaway. I’m ending this giveaway tonight at 12:00 a.m Eastern Time and will choose the winner from the tweets at random dot com. If you don’t have a twitter, and want to enter, go ahead and sign up for one and join the tweet party!!
What you’ll win…
This is the same curling wand I used, except it’s the XL version so the barrel is a bit bigger.
- International Giveaway
- Must Be 18 or older (or have your parents permission)
- Must follow me on Twitter
- Simply Tweet Me @angejim0531 using the hashtag #HAHH and tell me your “Holy Grail” hair product or tool!
Latest posts by Angela Peters (see all)
- Quick Shopping Trip with Schick - August 31, 2015
- Hair Transition from Summer to Fall With CLEAR SCALP & HAIR™ - August 30, 2015
- I Am Juicy Couture - August 29, 2015