I know I am super late to the party on this review, but I had to throw it in here. Especially since it's summer and this little can of heaven really comes in handy! It's by far one of my favorite products. I'd definitely put it on a holy grail list!
What they say...
- Rehydrates your skin
- Revives your makeup
- Keeps you looking fresh
- Removes perspiration, harmful salt and chlorine
What I say...
- Soothes Sunburn
- Replenishes dry skin
- Great to spray over moisturizers at night
- Works wonders when your in the heat all day
- If your stuck in an office with that dry air, this keeps you hydrated
- The only con I can think of is the price, it seems excessive to pay $5 for a can of water.
I repurchase this all the time, I grab the travel size at Sephora so I can throw it in my purse. I usually have two at all times one in my bag and one in my makeup cabinet! I love everything about this and can't recommend this enough!
What do you think? Do you use this? Love it? Hate it?
As always if you have any questions leave them below and I would be happy to answer! You can also *like* me on Facebook and find me there or on Twitter! I love hearing what you guys think of the product!!
Follow my life through pictures and find me on Instagram @angejim0531.
xo, Jersey Girl