So since I did a NOTD labeled as "Green With Envy" to describe my mood about all the products I am currently lusting after I figured I would keep with the theme! I included an arm swatch with the eye photos so you can see how pigmented these Wet N Wild palettes are. I am obsessed!
- e.l.f. Shadow Primer (Sheer) - All over the lid.
- Wet N Wild (I Dream Of Greenie) - I mixed the brow highlight color (the lightest) and the lid color (the lime green) to highlight my inner corner, placed the lid color all over my lid, the crease color (the darkest shade) in my outer V and crease area, and the highlight color on my brown bone.
- I used a dark brown shadow from an ebay palette to line my upper lash line.
- Eyeko Fat Stick (Black) for my lower water line.
- NYC Curls Mascara on my upper and lower lashes
- Wet N Wild - 511B (There is no actual name on the tube)
- MAC - C-Thru Lip Glass
- SPF - Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch spf 70
- Primer - Hard Candy Sheer Envy
- BB Cream - Garnier BB Cream (Light)
- Under Eye Concealer - Maybelline Age Rewind Roller
- Blemish Conceal - E.L.F. Tone Correcting Concealer
- Bronzer - NYC Sunny
- Highlight - Hard Candy Go Glo Stick
- Blush - E.L.F Candid Coral
I hope you guys liked this look!