- Neutrogena Shampoo - I have been working my butt of to get my hair healthy again, so I definitely needed a really good clarifying shampoo. Someone on twitter suggested this one to me and I've been thrilled with the results, you can actually feel it working.
- Julep Hand Exfoliator - I got this in one of my Maven boxes and I've been using it everyday and it has left my hands feeling so soft and supple.
- e.l.f Makeup Set & Spray - This is the best makeup setter I have ever tried and for only $3 it is definitely going in the Holy Grail pile.
- NYC Nail Polish - Big City Dazzle, I love glitter and this is a perfect mix of pinks, purples and blues.
- Zoya Nail Polish - Reagan & Arizona - Reagan is the purple and Arizona is the orange. I love Zoya Nail Polish creme finishes these are both from the Beach and Surf collection and I have been loving the brights!
- Philosophy Take A Deep Breath Moisturizer - This stuff is amazing, it's my new favorite daily moisturizer. Check out my full review HERE.
- Macadamia Oil Healing Oil Treatment - I don't want to say to much about this because I plan on having a full review up, but this stuff is amazing. It smells great and truly heals your hair! Shout out to Beauty Army for the awesome sample!!
- e.l.f Fan Brush - The brush I am loving this month is great for putting on highlights or for a subtle blush look!
I wanted to do something a bit different this month, and I'll probably continue it in each month's Monthly Favorites, I'm gonna choose some different blogs each month that I have really been LOVING and link them below for you all to check out. I feel like it's an awesome way to show some love and give you guys an idea of what blogs I follow. I do have a question would you rather this be included in a favorites post or have a post all on it's own? Don't worry if your not included, I probably love your blog too and I'll be choosing new blogs each month!! So let's get started, in no particular order.
JULY BLOG FAVORITES
I hope you all liked seeing what I have been loving this month! What have you been using and loving in July? Link me your posts below.
I'm planning a lot of reviews in the coming weeks, I wanna update everyone on the things I have used from my sample boxes, what I plan to purchase full size items of and why some of these are my favorites. So definitely keep an eye out for what I have coming up.
If there is anything specific you would like a review of sooner than later, let me know in the comments and I'll definitely get it out there for you!
As always if you have any questions leave them below and I would be happy to answer! You can also *like* me on Facebook and find me there or on Twitter! I love hearing what you guys think of the products!!
Follow my life through pictures and find me on Instagram @angejim
xo, Jersey Girl