- e.l.f Cuticle Pen - I can't say enough good things about this, I use it probably 15 times a day and it really is the best things I have found for my cuticles.
- Obey Your Body Cuticle Oil - I picked this up in one of those mall kiosks about two years ago and it has lasted me forever, I use this about 3 times a week and just rub it into my cuticles before bed.
- Sally Hansen LA CROSS Eco Board - This is my go to nail file, it's for natural nails and is about $1 at Sally's and it works perfectly for when I want square or round nails.
- Sally Hansen Cuticle Eraser + Balm - I use this once a week, I never cut my cuticles because I have an insane fear of infection so to keep them from getting to unruly I massage this into them and push them back and it works outstanding!
- Zebra Print Nail Clippers - These are great, and tiny enough to keep in your purse just in case. It came as a double set for $1 at Walmart
- Obey Your Body Buffer Board - This came in that same set from the mall kiosk, and yes I have been using the same one for two years. I have tried to buy new ones, but they never give me the same even finish that this one does. I use this before I polish my nails to smooth out all the ridges. It is, as you can see, falling apart though so I guess I have to suck it up and find a new one. Suggestions?
These are my daily/weekly manicure tools and what I use to keep my nails looking nice, I absolutely love them and you can see by the wear and tear on the buffer board. What do you use for manicure tools? Any favorites?