- theBalm Shady Lady Palette - I won this in a giveaway last month and I have become obsessed with it! I have been using it daily and it is super easy to switch a look from day to night without having take your makeup off completely.
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush - Hot Tomale - I love cream blushes and this drugstore brand is my all time favorite. It's super pigmented and very buildable.
- Pssssst! Dry Shampoo - I usually stick to Suave Keratin dry shampoo but I received this in a sample box and gave it a try and I love love love it. It smells great, does the job and adds volume.
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream - This has been my go to BB cream/foundation all summer long. I am loving it, I'm getting sad as summer ends because I know I'll need something with more coverage come winter.
- Youngblood Mineral Primer - I have been loving this primer lately, it has a very silicone feel to it and provides a flawless finish before applying your makeup.
- Essie Nail Polish - The two colors I am loving this month are "Fruity Sangria" & "Stroke of Brilliance"
- Rimmel London - Pop Your Pink, this is definitely my new favorite pink. I've been obsessing over it since I received it in my nail polish swap.
- Stila Lip Glaze - Lights, this shade is from the Birchbox exclusive trio and I have been using it daily.
Like I said in July's favorites, each month when I do this post I want to include some of the blogs I have been loving. This gives everyone the opportunity to see which blogs I am reading and in some cases where I get some inspiration.
AUGUST BLOG FAVORITES
I hope you all liked seeing what I have been loving this month! What have you been using and loving in August? Link me your posts below.