So here are my June Empties and if I would repurchase them or not. If you would like a full review on any of the products just leave me a comment below.
- One n' Only Argan Oil Conditioner - This is a moisture repair conditioner and it definitely gave my hair a little bit of life. Repurchase? Yes
- Suave Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo - I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Check out my full review HERE. Repurchase? Yes
- Befine Moisturizer & Cleanser Sample Packets - I got these from Birchbox, the moisturizer left me looking like a grease ball and the cleanser was so watery I used another cleanser afterwards because I didn't feel clean. Repurchase? No
- Sircuit Skin Molecular Mist - I'll be honest, when I got this in a Birchbox I had no clue what it was used for and I have no idea if I use it properly (I doubt it) but at night when I apply my night cream I don't like to feel sticky so I spritz this on top of it for some extra moisture and it gets that greasy feel away. Repurchase? Yes
- Ojon Volume Advance Shampoo - This is my new favorite shampoo. I can't wait to get a full size bottle. Repurchase? Obviously Yes
- e.l.f. Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths - I love how gentle these are and one wipe will get rid of everything. Repurchase? Not right now. ( I want to try out the Target brand)
- Fruit Smoothie Mask - I love these cheap little masks (you can pick them up at Walmart) but this one smelled horrific and was flaking off of my face after five minutes. Repurchase? No
- SKIN & CO Tuber Face Lotion - I recently got an order from Skin & Co and they sent so many samples and this one has some sort of truffle formula, I don't know but I love it. Repurchase? Yes
- It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask - This is AMAZING. I need the full size, immediately! Repurchase? Yes
- Borghese Body Soak - I received this in Birchbox as well, it claims to ease aches and pains (it didn't) however it did turn my bath water a pretty color. Repurchase? No
- Comodynes Easy Peeling - This says facial peeling on it, so when I received it in my Beauty Box I was under the impression it was going to be a peel. It's not, it's some weird towel thing that basically scratched my face. Repurchase? No
I was able to use up eleven things, and I actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would. This means by my PROJECT 50 PAN rules that I get to purchase two items so far. Stay tuned to find out what I get!!
As always if you have any questions leave them below and I would be happy to answer! You can also *like* me on Facebook and find me there or on Twitter! I love hearing what you guys think of the products!!
Follow my life through pictures and find me on Instagram @angejim0531.
xo, Jersey Girl