I'm probably super late to the party with this Tag Post but I just happened to see it floating around the blogosphere and I thought it would be a fun one to do! It basically goes through the 7 Deadly Sins but puts them in a beauty product category for each. So without further ado, here are the questions along with my answers.
1. GREED - What is your most inexpensive/expensive beauty item?
My most inexpensive beauty item is my E.L.F setting spray which is only $3.00 and my most expensive product would be my DDF Face wash which retails for about $38.00.
2. WRATH - What beauty product do you have a love/hate relationship with?
This is absolutely my E.L.F eyeshadow palette, while I find the single shadows to have a lot of pigment the palette seems to offer only sheer color but only sometimes, others I find it to be more opaque depending on the color, it definitely annoys me at some points.
3. GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?
There's a few and I wouldn't want to go on forever so I decided to narrow it to three, it would be my Victoria's Secret Fresh & Clean body lotion, my tree hut body butter and my Skin & Co face lotion.
4. SLOTH - What beauty products do you neglect, due to laziness?
Absolutely, 100% all of my fake tan lotions! I have a bunch and I am just way to lazy sometimes to get up and do it so I just stay my white, pasty, Casper the friendly ghost self, lol.
5. PRIDE - What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Easy. Blush, all the blush! They give me the most self confidence and are a perfect addition in my makeup routine!
6. LUST - What one product are you currently lusting after?
Marc Jacobs - Daisy perfume. Yesterday, today and tomorrow :)
7. ENVY - What product would you like to receive as a gift?
The 18K top coat from Zoya Nail Polish!
DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY URBAN DECAY GIVEAWAY
CHECK OUT MY JANUARY SPONSORS (I'm serious, go, they're AMAZING)