Moving right along in the Skincare Series, I’m gonna talk about a product that I was dying to try yet scared the absolute crap out of me when I first took it out of the box. I have a PMD Review for y’all today! In June, I turn 29 and that also scares the crap out of me, you can start sending me all the wine now! I have this bizarre, unrealistic & crazy fear of wrinkles. I’ll try anything once so I was more then happy to jump at the chance to review the PMD Personal Microderm System.
Do you know how much a Microdermabrasion session at a salon or doctors office costs? Everywhere I have looked it’s $75-$220 per session, that’s insane. Seriously. When it comes to the nitty gritty, of personal microderm I’ll let this guy from the PMD YouTube channel explain it because he better understands all those big words then I ever could, he is a doctor after all.
Now that we know what Microdermabrasion actually is, let’s talk about the benefits!
- Smoothes away dull and rough skin texture
- Softens fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes and burn scars
- Improve skin tone, sun damage & age spots
- Clear out clogged pores & underlying dirt and oil by using vacuum suction and exfoliation
- Rejuvenates skin while promoting new collagen growth and cell renewal