It’s not always makeup and nail parties around these parts! I am a girl, who loves her wine! And most definitely her white wine spritzer! White wine is my absolute favorite, be it Riesling, Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, or Moscato I la la LOVE it! When I was given the chance to get a set of these gorgeous Neon Tumblers from Wine Enthusiast, I jumped for joy! They’re super cool, not only are they bright and fun but they’re unbreakable! Awesome? Yes! These babies are perfect for chilled whites, sangria, but especially a spritzer!
I wanted to share one of my favorite white wine spritzers with you all today! It’s absolutely delicious! The splash of lime makes it ten times better.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Your favorite white wine (I chose “Relax” Riesling)
- A lime
- Mineral Water or Club Soda (I went with club soda)
- Fill the carafe with about half of a bottle of chilled white wine
- Slice and cube a lime and toss in the carafe
- Top with 1 cup of club soda
- Pour into your favorite tumbler (In my case, my Neon Tumblers from Wine Enthusiast)
- Garnish with a lime, and ENJOY!