There is not a day that goes by that I don’t have serious hair envy as I browse through Pinterest. So many beautiful, gorgeous, and shiny styles! Having an angled bob I find it unusually hard to do anything with my hair other then teasing it and wearing it straight (and I’m totally cool with that because I LOVE) but sometimes a gal wants a little curl in her life! With the holidays coming up I am on the lookout for a holiday hairstyle that will be easy to recreate and I of course ran over to Pinterest to grab some inspiration.
Cute, right? I am loving the cute waves on the angled bob but it’s not something that this baby fine, no volume in years, stick straight haired gal can just jump out of bed and have happen. I need a little help from my friends at Pantene to create this look! Pantene, the World’s #1 Hair Care Brand, is dedicated to keeping every woman’s hair healthy, shiny and beautiful so they are just who I need! I’m a planner, so to get this style I came up with a plan of attack, ha. You would think this was doomsday or something, I know it’s just hair but as a girl, we want our holiday hairstyles to be perfect, yes? So what is my plan… I’m going to use Pantene’s variety of products to recreate my most coveted holiday hairstyle.
Some will tell you that curls and waves stay better on dirty hair but ladies, they’re lying. I’m a huge fan of day four hair but when I need to get a wavy look to stay in my hair if I’m not doing it on freshly washed hair, it’s just not gonna happen so I’ve got to prep it!
- Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield Shampoo – Full of conditioning ingredients within it’s formula that are providing a barrier around the hair strands while cleansing and protecting hair against further breakage.
- Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield Conditioner – Provides moisture, shine, and protection for a healthy looking finish.
Since I plan on using hot rollers to achieve one of these perfect holiday hairstyles my hair is definitely going to need some bonus protection against the heat product so I have a few more products that I’ll be adding to my wet hair.
- Pantene Pro-V ADVANCED+ Keratin Repair KERAGLOSS OIL MIST – Mist wraps hair, which is made mostly of keratin, with a protective layer to help restore its surface to a healthy looking smooth condition. Spraying sparingly onto fine hair focusing on the ends.
- Pantene Pro-V Silky Moisture Whip – A leave-in moisturizer + styler designed with a precise blend of “super moisturizers” transforming dry hair into silky hair.
- Pantene Pro-V Stylers Heat Protectant Spray – Providing lustrous shine while protecting strands from heat.
I’m going to blow dry my hair until it’s about half way dry and add in this spray gel, dry it all the way and then turn to my hot rollers and finish it off with a smooth serum & hairspray!
- Pantene Pro-V Volume Root Lifting Spray Gel – Lightweight formula delivers shine and long lasting volume from the root.
- Pantene Pro-V Smooth – Fights frizz and makes hair silky soft.
- Pantene Pro-V Stylers Hairspray – Provides flexible hold and touchable hair for 24 hours.
See? A plan!! Stay tuned for next week because I’ll be doing another post to show you the results and how Pantene helped get me my holiday hairstyle! Now, it’s your turn you can enter below for a chance to win these products and create your own holiday hairstyles.
Pantene Advanced+ Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil Mist
Pantene Heat Shield Shampoo & Conditioner
Pantene Smooth with Argan Oil Shine Serum
Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Silky Moisture Whip
Pantene Stylers Extra Strong Shaping Hairspray
Pantene Root Lifter Spray Gel
Pantene Volume Triple Action Volume Mousse
Pantene Stylers Heat Protection Spray