I feel like I am almost always on-the-go so most times I need to be sure that my makeup routine is as quick as possible. So I’ve pretty much mastered a quick routine for a full look that you can do in 10 minutes. We’ve chatted about quick routines for mom before but I just wanted to update it with some of my choices for the busy gal!
1. Benefit Boi-ing Concealer – You name it, Boi-ing hides it! This is one of the best concealers I have ever used. So when you’re in a pinch and trying to get your makeup done quickly, you need this for back up.
2. Covergirl BB Cream – I absolutely love a bb cream for a quick look. I’ve been loving this one lately.
3. Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Stick – You know what is awesome about a cream blush? You can use it for blush and lipstick! Which is a super duper time saver.
4. Elf Bronzer – One of my absolute favorite bronzers to use. I even sometimes rock it as eye shadow.
5. Anastasia Brow Wiz – Last month, I went to the Benefit Brow Bar for the first time and the gal there used this to fill my brows. It was absolutely life changing. I love it.
6. Covergirl Eyeshadow Quad – A quad is the perfect to use when you’re trying to save time. You’re getting all the shadows you need in one quad.
7. Maybelline Lash Sensational – My new favorite mascara, I am completely obsessed. Length and volume are amazing.
8. Maybelline Master Kajal – This eyeliner is ahhhhmazing. It lasts all freaking day.