Whenever summer comes around I like to step outside of my neutral comfort zone for just a little bit. I tend to gravitate towards every nude shadow in existence so for summer, it’s fun to add in some pops of color. I try to grab for bright colors and anything bronze for that sun kissed glow. There are so many fun palettes out there that are absolutely perfect for summer.
1. Poppy Picnic – This is a super fun eye and cheek palette from Tarte. I love the shades because they give that subtle sun kissed glow and the perfect pop of color on your cheeks. The blush isn’t super bright so it looks like a natural flush which plays well with the eye shadow shades.
2. Adorable – This is a must have from NYX. I just love it. That pink is perfection and will lend itself to quite a few summer eye looks. While it does still fall in my little box of neutral the shimmer adds a bonus pop to any look.
3. Avant Pop – Another NYX palette that I just love. This bright and super fun palette really lets me jump way outside my comfort zone and play with some jewel toned purple and blue shades.
4. Power of Love – This brand new palette from Pacifica is absolutely stunning. It’s super pigmented and the colors last all day without creasing. A must have, for sure.
5. Touch Tones – This is a Kardashian Beauty palette and I am super impressed. Touch Tones Gradient Eyeshadow is an eye color kit you will use with great frequency since it transmits mega-style options. This Eye Kit includes a stripe of separated, but blendable eyeshadows in three colors and a highlighter.
6. The Brights – While I tend to go ga-ga over the nudes and blushed nudes from Maybelline, we can’t forget the Brights palette. It’s your perfect summer companion.
8. Macaron – I feel like pretty recently the world has gone crazy for macaron’s and this palette came at just the right time. It’s just bright and fun with some sun kissed shades all thrown into one.
9. Alter Ego – The name just about says it all. Jump out of your comfort zone and give this palette a try. You won’t be sorry.