This post was sponsored on behalf Caposaldo Wine via One2One Network. All opinions stated are my own.
One of my absolute favorite things to do is organize a girls’ night in with all of my close girlfriends. It’s super fun to get the girls together and have a night to catch up on life and decompress. We each lead such busy lives that sometimes it’s hard to find the time but when we do, we look to have an adult sleepover and make it super fun. That way no one is spending tons of money, you don’t have to worry about getting all dressed up, or finding a designated driver. It’s a win-win-win with wine!
The shining star of our most recent girl’s night is Caposaldo, the prettiest wine I ever did see. I’ve said before that I am a sucker for packaging and that doesn’t just apply to lipsticks and eye palettes it lends itself to everything. And these bottles are stunning.
A few must haves for a girls night in for us are chick flicks, snacks, board games, and wine. Always wine. It’s the ultimate way to unwind. This could lend itself to a pool party or bbq as well.
MOVIES – Get some of your very favorite movies together and set them out on the table. This is your chance to grab all of the classic chick flicks that your significant other may not want to watch with you. 16 Candles, The Sweetest Thing and The Notebook are some of our go-to faves!
SNACKS – Popcorn, potato chips, chocolate covered strawberries, ice cream and more. I love setting out all of our favorite snacks to enjoy. We sometimes do a cheese plate to pair with the wine as well.
BOARD GAMES – This maybe sounds a little cliche but we are HUGE fans of games around here. If you’ve never played What’s a DAME to Do?! you absolutely have to go and grab it for the next occasion! SO much fun.
WINE – A girls’ night in would not be complete without wine. My girlfriends and I absolutely have to have wine for our nights in. Caposaldo Sweet Moscato & Prosecco were the stars of this past girls night.
Caposaldo Wines blends a handcrafted, artisanal approach to winemaking with cutting-edge quality standards and techniques, so that it stands as a benchmark of iconic Italian wines, which translates to food-friendly and appealing flavors.
We loved the two that we tried! Sweet Sparkling Moscato is bright gold in color, this sweet wine delivers intense pear, peach and spice aromas and flavors, and fresh, vivacious bubbles. Prosecco bright with persistent bubbles, the wine has a fruity aroma of citrus, green apple and acacia blossoms. On the palate, the elegant, brut-style wine has a pleasant acidity and freshness and a soft, round mouth feel.
I was super happy with the two that we tried and I can’t wait to check out some of the other varieties, and if they weren’t awesome enough they are super affordable too!
– Pinot Grigio ($10.99) features a dry, crisp, vibrant texture and delicate aromas of white fruit, flowers and almonds.
– Chianti ($10.99) ruby red with a fruity perfume, smooth texture, excellent structure and a long, elegant finish.
– Prosecco ($15.99) bright with persistent bubbles, the wine has a fruity aroma of citrus, green apple and acacia blossoms. On the palate, the elegant, brut-style wine has a pleasant acidity and freshness and a soft, round mouth feel.
– Moscato IGT ($14.99) bright golden yellow in color, this wine delivers an assertive bouquet with exotic fruit and spice aromas and a fresh, vivacious and highly polished palate.
– Sweet Sparkling Moscato ($15.99) bright gold in color, this sweet wine delivers intense pear, peach and spice aromas and flavors, and fresh, vivacious bubbles.
– Sweet Sparkling Red ($15.99) lightly sweet wine delivers intense floral and red berry aromas and flavors, and fresh, vivacious bubbles.
– Sweet Pink Merlot Moscato ($15.99) lightly sweet wine delivers intense berry, rose petal and herb aromas and flavors, and fresh, vivacious bubbles.
– Sparkling Peach Moscato ($15.99) soft and elegant with lively bubbles, this sweet sparkling wine has intense aromas and flavors of freshly picked peaches, honeysuckle and citrus.