Last week before we started packing up to move, I had an opportunity to do something fun. I teamed up with Viva® Vantage® and attended a super fun fall soiree. Myself and a few other bloggers got together at a fellow bloggers home to chat all things summer and the Viva® Brand. It was great conversation and awesome food. I learned quite a few easy tips and tricks to make the switch to the Viva® Brand. The #7DaySwitchUp sounded fun and I decided to give it a shot.
Viva® Brand is encouraging consumers to commit to a “7-Day Switch Up” and see why more people prefer the stretchy-strength of Viva® Vantage®, recently named a 2015 Product of the Year, over their current paper towel brand. Consumers can kick off their own “7-Day Switch Up” by visiting http://bit.ly/1T3mdFX for a Viva® Vantage® coupon to purchase and try the product themselves. After experiencing the stretchy-strength and great scrubbing power of Viva® Vantage®, consumers can return to the website to dish on their switch and enter for a chance to instantly win a $100 gift card.
For me, learning the tips and tricks on how you could easily switch things up was super fun. I am not a fan of doing the dishes and we have a large colander that takes forever to clean. Did you know that you could a paper towel instead? If you’re needing to rinse fruit or veggies place them on a sheet of Viva® Vantage® paper towels under a running faucet to function as a strainer; the stretchy-strength will keep the towel intact when wet. So cool! I wanted to share some more tips that we picked up.
- Keep lettuce fresh longer by wrapping a paper towel around a head of lettuce to soak up excess moisture.
- Hand wash and dry wine glasses and other stemware using the cloth-like texture of Viva® Vantage® paper towels for a sparkling finish.
- Replace the need for a vegetable scrubber by using the great scrubbing power of Viva® Vantage® paper towels to properly clean mushrooms, potatoes, etc.
- Slip a damp paper towel under your cutting board to prevent it from shifting while slicing and dicing.
- Need to get that grime off your stove? The great scrubbing power of Viva® Vantage® paper towels allows you to clean the toughest messes and restore your kitchen’s shine.
And my favorite tip of them all, need to chill white wine quickly? Don’t dilute it with ice; wrap a damp paper towel around the bottle and put in the freezer to chill rapidly. Learning about all of these tips inspired me to come up with something that I could go ahead and use in my everyday life. I have seen people use paper towels a lot for cleaning wipes or baby wipes so I decided to give it a go for makeup remover wipes and I’m so impressed.
My newest beauty routine switch up is to use Viva® Vantage® paper towels as homemade makeup wipes. I feel like I go through disposable wipes so often since I’m usually in makeup at least once a day and sometimes more if I’m testing out products and that can get to be super expensive. This switch is saving me time and money. They’re super easy to make and I do about 25 wipes at a time.
- Viva® Vantage® paper towels
- 3 cups of warm water
- 2 TBSP Coconut Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil (optional)
- Put your Viva® Vantage® paper towels in a container that you’re able to seal.
- Melt your coconut oil for 15 seconds in the microwave
- Mix the coconut oil with 3 cups of warm water and pour into your towels
- I added 25 drops of lavender essential oil
- Seal and enjoy.
I only need one to remove an entire face of makeup and because of the coconut oil, I’m also getting added moisture! It’s a win win for me. They’ve got a Stretchy-Strength to them so it makes them perfect for this DIY. The Sponge-like Absorbency makes it so that they stay moist without fall apart and I’m loving them.
Let me know when you’re going to do the #7DaySwitchUp
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Viva® Vantage®.