Disclosure: This post was sponsored by vitafusion™ through their partnership with POPSUGAR Select. While I was compensated to write a post about vitafusion™ gummy vitamins, all opinions are my own.
I’m a firm believer that beauty starts from within, I always have been. I feel like in order to have a more holistic beauty routine, you also have to have a holistic lifestyle. They go hand in hand. I wanted to share some of my tips, tricks and products that will help you if you’re wanting to head down this path.
- The Mind Controls The Body – Everything starts from within, our mind controls how we act, what we think and what we do. I feel like the first step should always be the decision making. Sit down with yourself and take note of some goals you have or things you want to change.
- External Physical Wellness – I would be lying if I said my physical appearance had no bearing on my overall wellness. If I don’t look my best, I usually don’t feel my best. Little things help me feel better, healthy hair, glowing skin and healthy natural nails. I’ve always said that a manicure has the ability to turn my mood around. Beauty is the fruit of wellness. It lives in every cell of your body when you feel your best. To aide me in this, I’ve been taking the vitafusion™ Hair, Skin & Nails gummies daily. These great tasting gummies come in a natural raspberry flavor with a blend of real berry powders. They’re a complete multivitamin plus biotin and antioxidant vitamins C and E. Biotin helps support healthy hair, skin and nails*
- Get Rid Of Parabens – Another way to get into a more holistic beauty routine, check your labels. Get rid of products that have parabens in them. Especially look for this when it comes to your skincare routine.
- Your Mood Is Everything – I always feel ten times worse when I’m not feeling calm. I try to do things daily to keep me in a better mood. A little dance party in between projects, counting to ten, and I also take the vitafusion™ Relaxed Mood gummies. These tropical flavored gummies promotes calm and relaxation with 200 mg L-Theanine, plus zinc.*
- Water, Water, Water – One of my best tips, drink more water. Figure out your recommended daily intake, it should be around half your body weight in ounces. Grab yourself a fun water bottle and make it a project. This not only helps your mood, it also helps keep you hydrated and keeps your energy levels up.
- Get Outside – You need the sun. Take a walk and get moving and spend some time outside every day. For me, this really gives me time to calm down and feel more energized to get my tasks done.
- Sleep – The most important thing we all need is sleep. Lack of sleep makes me miserable, which in turn makes it so that all of the other tasks and things I had planned for the day don’t get my full attention. I try to get enough sleep each night to combat this. I also use the vitafusion™ Beauty Sleep gummies to support sleep and awaking refreshed with 3 mg of melatonin plus vitamin D*. These cherry vanilla flavored gummies are delish, and 100% of the daily value of vitamin D, to support bone, teeth, muscle and immune health*
You can find the vitafusion™ Beauty, a new line of supplements from the #1 adult gummy vitamin brand at club, mass, drug and grocery stores nationwide including: Costco, Walmart, Target and Walgreens. More information can be found at www.vitafusion.com. With a fruity flavor and gummy texture, vitafusion™ gummy vitamins make taking your daily vitamins easier and more enjoyable. They are a delicious alternative to hard-to-swallow tablets or capsules. All vitafusion™ products are gluten-free, and made with natural fruit flavors and colors derived from fruits, vegetables and plants.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.