What do you all do for the big game? We are hosting this year and I feel like I have been planning for over a month. I went out and grabbed cute football trays, game day hand towels, and a football vase with snacks to give away as door prizes in case your team doesn’t win. I’ve also been planning the menu and stocking up. I bought three, yes THREE, ice cream cakes. I had every intention of only grabbing one but it just looked so good. I wanted one for right now. In all of this planning, I’ve come up with some easy Game Day Party Hacks that will be sure to have everyone singing your pretty little hostess praises.
5 GAME DAY PARTY HACKS
- PLAN AHEAD: Do not procrastinate. Waiting until the last minute will pretty much ensure that chips and dip is all you’ll be serving at your game day party. Get started now. Besides, you don’t want to wait too long and miss out on the Carvel® Game Ball® Ice Cream Cake, do you?
- FINGER FOODS: Plan easy appetizers that won’t take too long to cook and stuff that’s easy to grab with a napkin and snack on. You can try our Sausage & Peppers Bites & Our Fajita Bites to get you started!
- MOVE THE FURNITURE: You want your guests to mingle but you also want the view of the tv to be unobstructed during the big game. Do this the night before your game day party so you’re not rushing around the morning of.
- PAPER AND PLASTIC: Head out to your favorite party store and pick up some paper plates and plastic utensils. Thank me later. Clean up will be a breeze!
- SWEET TREATS: An ice cream cake will cure any game day blues. The Carvel® Game Ball® Ice Cream Cake can be celebratory or to mend your broken heart depending on the results of the big game. I Love Ice Cream Cakes has amazing frozen ice cream cakes for all occasions, including Feb. 5th’s big game, available in grocery stores in the bakery or freezer section nationwide. I’ve already dug into our first one, and it’s delish!
It looks delicious, right? The Carvel® Game Ball® Ice Cream Cake is obviously perfect for game day since it’s in the shape of a football. It’s an ice cream cake with layers of vanilla and chocolate ice cream, chocolate crunchies and fresh whipped frosting. SO good.
Grabbing an ice cream cake I Love Ice Cream Cakes is the perfect, easy, delicious dessert to treat to wow your friends and family at your game day party.
Sign up for the Crunchie Club to receive exclusive offers, news, party tips and more right here! Plus, I Love Ice Cream Cakes Ice Cream Cakes come in a bunch of different styles and sizes, including original Carvel®, Peanuts®, Hello Kitty® and Jon Donaire®, along with awesome flavored cakes like OREO®!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.