I’m sharing #Robitussin & my healthy habits in my life as part of a Robitussin sponsored series for Socialstars™
I think we can all agree that being sick is the absolute worst, right? Thirty-two year old me wishes I could go back and tell twenty-two year old me that there are healthy habits you can implement into your life to be prepared for that awful cough. It would seriously save me years of being knocked out in bed from a cough. I guess with age comes wisdom though so I wanted to share some of my healthy habits with you so that you can be prepared when that cough hits and you don’t have to spend your sick days knocked out in bed.
5 Healthy Habits To Take Back Your Day
- Wash Your Hands: I feel like this is probably a no-brainer but you never know. Washing your hands often will help protect you from germs. I also carry some anti-bacterial stuff with me just in case soap + water aren’t readily available.
- Stay Hydrated: I know for a fact that I struggle to get enough water in every day. The rule of thumb is usually 8 eight-ounce glasses every day. Some people need more and some need less. I aim for the 8 and on a good day, I get there. This is one of the best ways to battle off sickness. It’s also a great way to cut your sick time in half.
- Get Your Rest: Insomnia is tough. I read a stat once that hardly anyone ever gets enough sleep in the US. I know it to be true since I rarely find myself getting more than 5-6 hours of sleep a night. Seriously, sleep more. If you take nothing else from this, take that.
- Balance Your Diet: This goes right along with drinking enough water. Our bodies are like cars, they need fuel to run. While that roll of cookie dough may seem like a great idea at the time, I promise you it isn’t. Make healthier choices so that your body will stay nourished.
- Be Prepared: Unless you’re superwoman, chances are you can’t avoid getting sick forever. Stock your medicine cabinet so that when that cough hits, you’re ready for it. My cabinet is stocked with Robitussin® 12 Hour Cough Relief! 12 Hour Cough Relief? That sounds simply wonderful. Because you know, it’s never JUST a cough. Prepare for it and kick it in the butt before it even has a chance to knock you on yours.
Robitussin® 12 Hour Cough Relief allows you to take back your day. You can manage the cough day or night. There is nothing I hate more than waking up at 3 AM and coughing. It’s horrible and you feel like you can do nothing to stop it. I promise you, you can if you’re prepared.
Don’t let a nasty cough disrupt your entire day or night, try out Robitussin® 12 Hour Cough Relief available in Orange and Grape flavors! Use as directed.