This post is in partnership with Dunkin’ Donuts. All opinions are my own.
It makes sense that January is National Hot Tea Month since as I’m reading this I’m staring out the window at a blizzard. They originally forecasted an inch or two of snow and well, that was a huge miscalculation. I think we are around 8 inches at the current moment and all I want to do is curl up on the couch with a donut, a cup of hot tea, and a really good movie. Is there anything else that you can even accomplish in the snow anyway? I don’t think so. I’m a huge tea drinker and I wanted to share my newest favorite with you.
I’m creating my tea latte with Hibiscus Kiss™ from Dunkin’ Donuts. Dunkin’ Donuts has relaunched its hot tea offerings with a brand new lineup of premium hot teas, available in five vibrant flavors. Served in pyramid tea sachets containing high-quality full leaf teas and herbal infusions for the optimal steep, the new premium hot tea lineup offers both caffeinated and caffeine-free options. The last thing I want in a blizzard is caffeine, quite honestly I would like to sleep and wake up when the roads are free and clear. So Hibiscus Kiss™ is the perfect blend for me.
• Bold Breakfast Black™ Tea: A bold blend of full leaf black tea for a full bodied flavor.
• Harmony Leaf Green™ Tea: A vibrant full leaf green tea delivering a delicate earthy flavor.
• Chamomile Fields™ Herbal Infusion: A caffeine-free herbal infusion featuring chamomile flowers, citrus and herbs combined to offer a fragrant and delicate taste.
• Hibiscus Kiss™ Herbal Infusion: A caffeine-free herbal infusion featuring hibiscus, herbs and natural berry flavors to deliver bright and juicy flavors in every sip.
• Cool Mint Herbal Infusion: A caffeine-free herbal infusion combining peppermint leaves and natural herbs to offer a cool, invigorating taste.
I definitely want to try out Cool Mint Herbal Infusion next! I love a little bit of peppermint and that would probably make an ideal tea latte as well. I tend to kick my tea up a notch.
What’s really cool about Dunkin’ Donuts, aside from the fact that they serve breakfast all day long, which is awesome. Is you can get the tea in a box to bring home or get it to-go in the store. They’ll add milk and sugar for you so you can order it however you like and enjoy. Perfect for those of us living that busy, on-the-go life trying to fit everything into our days. They offer a wide range of delicious food and beverage options, including hot and iced coffee, espresso beverages, frozen beverages, iced tea and new premium hot teas, along with a selection of sandwiches and baked goods. Have you all tried their wake up wraps? I grab those and a donut most times. Probably the most delicious breakfast I’ve ever had. And did I mention? BREAKFAST ALL DAY LONG. That’s really a win.
Make sure you download the Dunkin’ Donuts Mobile App (available for iPhone® or Android™) because you can use it to pre-pay or pay right at the register. You also earn perks like discounts, specials, and free drinks.
The new premium hot teas are now available at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide. Again, you can have them at home or on-the-go as each new flavor can be purchased in boxes containing 15 individually-wrapped pyramid tea sachets. I grabbed a box so I could enjoy it at hoem since my first cup was so delicious. And I went ahead and made my own little tea latte.
- 2 Dunkin' Donuts Hibiscus Kiss Pyramid Tea Bags
- ½ Cup of Milk
- Sugar & Honey to taste
- Fill your mug with boiling water
- Drop in the two Dunkin' Donuts Hibiscus Kiss tea bags and let sit for 5 minutes
- While your tea is brewing, heat your milk until steaming (do not boil)
- Pour the steaming milk into your mug, add sugar and honey to taste and enjoy
- *If you want froth, you would need to get a milk frother, but I just wing it.
Don’t forget to check out your local Dunkin’ Donuts and pick up one of their new premium hot teas. And enjoy!