Thank you to Walmart and Mirum Shopper for sponsoring today’s post.
We all love makeup brushes, right? They’re just the foundation of our entire routine. A blending brush or powder brush has the ability to make or break our entire makeup look. When I first started getting into makeup looking at the prices of some brushes made me feel like I needed to take out a loan and get a co-signer. It shouldn’t be like this. So I wanted to share with you that an affordable brush collection is within your reach. I put one together with the help of Eco Tools, they’re available at your local Walmart with brand new chic packaging! We’re gonna walk through an easy to create affordable brush collection + I’ve got a coupon for you.
Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, the Six Piece Starter Set is for you. It’s a best-seller from Eco Tools and allows you to create a full look every day. You get a small cosmetic bag with it, making this a perfect set to travel with.
- Powder/Blush: you can use this as the perfect multi-tasker. Whether you need to apply some blush to the apples of your cheeks or go ahead and set under your eyes.
- Concealer: This is perfect when it comes to applying and blending in concealer under your eyes as well as spot treating any blemishes and to even complexion.
- Full Shadow: You’ll get a perfect application to your lids while still having the ability to blend out your shadows.
- Angled Liner: This is my favorite of the entire collection. I can use it for my brows on-the-go or line my eyes for a pretty wing.
- Spoolie: I am almost always on the hunt for a spoolie, I lose them all the time. This is perfect for taming and perfecting your brows and lashes.
The Eye Enhancing Set is a must have in your brush collection. It is designed with 4 brush heads to shade, define, blend and smudge.
- SHADE: Apply shadow all over lid with the soft, tapered bristles
- DEFINE: Use angled liner end to line and enhance eye shape
- BLEND: Blend shadow to eliminate streaks and harsh lines
- SMUDGE: Smudge shadow and liner along lash line
While it’s mostly all about the brushes for me I love a good sponge applicator. The Perfecting Blender Duo is my jam. It’s designed with EcoFoam® Technology in two sizes and densities to create a camera-ready look. The Large Base Blender is soft and flexible to create light, buildable makeup application. The Mini Detail Blender is firmer for more precise and detailed coverage. The sharp edges also make these perfect for baking and chiseling out your contour. Or applying a cream contour down the sides of your nose. You can use these sponges damp or dry, totally up to you.
They’re so easy and fun to use—they’re the center of my everyday look, which starts with a naturally glowing complexion(Grab those blending sponges!). This is the perfect combination of brushes to create an affordable brush collection. Get beauty in a breeze when you shop EcoTools at Walmart.
Right now, Walmart is making it easy to stock up on everything I need to get my flawless looks fast with a $2 off from Coupons.com. You can find it here. I got the Six Piece Starter Set, which is regularly a $24.95 value, for $10.96, plus a coupon!
You’ll find EcoTools makeup brushes and sponges in the cosmetic accessories aisle. Pick up your favorites—or try something new—and let me know which sets you’ll get in store on Snapchat, Instagram Stories, or on any of your favorite social sites with #BeautyBreeze