There are hundreds of dry shampoos on the market, and I’ve probably tried like 87.4% of them. I’ve searched for the best dry shampoos forever and I’m pretty sure I have found the perfect arsenal of products. These are the best of the best dry shampoos. They won’t tint your hair, they won’t weigh it down, they won’t make it look worse, they won’t leave you with a crunchy mess, and they absolutely will not fade your color. Best part? They’re all available on Amazon Prime. So go get you some without even having to leave the house.
I’ve tested out each and every one of these and I can say that we’ve actually done it. We’ve narrowed it down and the following are the absolute best dry shampoos that will not ever ruin your gorgeous hair.
- Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Invisible Spray || Clear the hair. Absorb oil, remove product build-up and boost volume without water or a trace of white residue. The formula sprays clear, making it undetectable. This is one of my favorites because it lasts the longest, for me. Is that a weird description? Ha. Well anyway, what I mean is, I usually have to dry shampoo in the morning and before bed to keep my hair from looking too greasy but with this one, I can do once a day and be good to go.
- amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo || amika’s Perk Up Dry Shampoo is your secret weapon to maintaining your style. This is one of the best dry shampoos because it not only works amazingly well but it smells FREAKING FANTASTIC. Seriously if you listen to nothing else I say ever, listen to this, and pick it up.
- Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk || Dry shampoo with oat milk cleans hair in minutes without water. This is an instant pick me up for your hair. And I feel like it’s also kind of nourishing. I’m definitely a fan.
- R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo || Absorbs and removes excess oil while building volume and texture. I am a packaging whore and I grabbed this one solely based on the packaging + the name. I ended up super impressed and it’s become a quick fave.
- ORIBE Dry Texturizing Spray || Build in incredible volume and sexy texture. Acts as a dry shampoo, absorbing oil and leaving you with just-styled hair for days. Is it one of the best dry shampoos? Is it a texturizing spray? It’s BOTH and super amazing.
- Bumble and Bumble Pret A Powder Shampoo || An all-in-one hair powder featuring dry shampoo, style extending, and volume benefits. Extend the life of your blowout and give the style a second shot. Pret-a-Powder offers strong oil absorption and volume-boosting benefits in a finely milled formula that is nearly invisible in the hair. Great for all types and textures, yet ideal for hair that’s missed a wash or two, this must-have powder will leave hair looking clean, fresh, and voluminous.
And we are saving the absolute best dry shampoo for last, an oldie but definitely a goodie, in its original scent! You can grab it in a 3 PACK!!
7. Batiste Dry Shampoo || Take your hair from flat to fab with Batiste Dry Shampoo. Our waterless formula targets excess oil, dirt, and grease at the roots. Just spray in, massage, style, and go. Batiste Dry Shampoo instantly makes your hair feel clean, fresh, and full of body and texture. Let’s face it, life gets crazy sometimes and skipping a wash (or two) is inevitable. With Batiste Dry Shampoo, you can be confident your hair looks great no matter what life throws your way. Um duh, an oldie but a goodie.