This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Mirum. Thank you for supporting the brands we love as they support us.
Winter is basically only around to wreak havoc on our skin. Of that, I am 100% convinced. Whenever it starts to get colder out I start immediately making changes in my skincare routine. From pulling my cool mist humidifier out to switching up my products. I go all in during the cold winter months.
Seasonal weather changes can do a number on our skin. Most often in the Winter months, I find myself dry and flakey. Depending on where you live, you’ll also want to refresh your skincare routine. These are a few products you can choose to add into your routine this Winter!
Winter Skin Regimen
- STEP 1: GENTLE PREP
- You want to be gentle on your skin, especially while removing your makeup. You can reach for the Simple Kind to Skin Facial Wipes to remove all of your makeup even waterproof mascara. I’ve used these for a few years and I am always happy with the way they leave my skin feeling. They will gently cleanse your skin of impurities and unclogs pores, while instantly refreshing and hydrating your face. The Simple Facial wipes don’t contain any artificial colors, perfume, or harsh chemicals. So even with sensitive skin, like me, you’re good to go. I really enjoy the fact that once you’re finished, there is no greasy residue.
- STEP 2: DEEP CLEANSE
- Once your makeup is removed, you’re going to want to go with a deep cleanser. The Noxema Classic Clean removes deep down dirt, oil, and any makeup that was left behind. Your skin will be left feeling soft, smooth, and invigorated. It’s made with eucalyptus oil so you’re going to feel this cream working with a slight tingle.
- STEP 3: SCRUB FOR A RADIANT GLOW
- Exfoliating your skin is great during the winter months especially if you’re looking to get rid of dry patches. For me, I exfoliate with a manual exfoliant up to twice a week. You’ll want to choose days that are not right after the other to give your skin time to heal. A scrub that’s available at Walgreens is the St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub, the scrub is made with 100% natural exfoliates and deeply cleanses skin to refine the complexion.
- STEP 4: RICH HYDRATION
- The biggest tip I have for Winter is hydrating your skin. A product I like to use is the Pond’s Dry Skin Cream. This dry skin cream will leave you with smooth, soft skin. You’ll also notice your skin looking more radiant.
You can find all of these products at your local Walgreens! And take advantage of the awesome deals they have!
- Offers available 1/7 to 1/13:
- Buy 1, get 1 50% off* with card on POND’S®, St. Ives, Noxzema and Simple®
- $3 off 2 savings in most Sunday papers