Look I get it… Shape Tape is great. For the right person and skin type, it does everything you want a concealer to do. But I’m sorry, it’s not the be all end all holy grail for everyone. I stopped reaching for Shape Tape because it’s just so freaking heavy and quite honestly there’s other fish in the sea that get the job done. Some even do the job better. Gahhh I know, take my blogger card away.
- it Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye || If you want a truly full coverage concealer that doesn’t crease or crack then you need to reach for this one. It’s not heavy at all under the eyes and covers everything. One of the biggest concerns here was that full coverage + dry skin doesn’t usually play well together, however, this one works great for me.
- it Cosmetics Radiant Touch Magic Wand || Find yourself needing a little bit of brightness under your eyes but not super coverage? This concealing pen will be your jam.
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro Glow || This is one of the most lightweight concealers I have ever used. This formula is ultra-blendable and allows you to customize your highlighted glow while also correcting any imperfections you might want to cover.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer || This concealer has been my jam for so many years. If you have dark circles this will cover them and give them a radiant tone to brighten up the undereye as well.
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer || This concealer has a medium to full buildable formula. It goes on like a dream and lasts all day.
- Wet n Wild Photo Focus Concealer Wand || This concealer is a creamy and luminous formula. It’s actually what I would offer up as an absolute dupe for Shape Tape for a fraction of the price.
These six concealers have never done me wrong. I’ve tested each and every one of them extensively and depending on your skin type and what you are looking for you can absolutely find it on this list.