Hi, yes Santa? It’s me Ange. I’ve been good all year so could you go ahead and ship all of these things to my house? Kthanksbye. This is my current struggle guys. Writing all of these gift guides makes it so that I want everything on them and I want it now. LOL. I guess it works out that this list is all under $50 and everything is available on Amazon Prime so it will be on your doorstep in under two-days. If you want to try prime out, you can get a 30-day free trial here which is perfect for the holiday season. Now let’s jump into the best cozy gift ideas.
- Long Sleeve Hoodie Maxi | A hoodie maxi dress? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This looks like the perfect thing to lounge around in all winter long.
- Fleece Throw | I mean… who doesn’t love a good throw. I personally own this blanket and it’s one of my absolute faves. Super comfy and cozy.
- Beanie | The coziest of cozy things when you’re stuck in the depths of Winter is a beanie. This one is cute AF and available in multiple colors.
- Natural Pink Himalayan Salt Tea Light Candle Holders | What caught my eye about these is that they are each unique.
- Sleep Mask | Duh. Because naps.
- Fuzzy Oversized Hoodie | This baby is super cozy. So warm and fits super well. The loose style makes it perfect to lounge in. I like it when I go to the skating rink.
- Slippers | You know we couldn’t do a cozy gift guide without some pink fluffy slippers.
- Marble Diffuser | I’ve been getting into essential oils and recently and I didn’t want one of those ugly brown diffusers. This marble one is beautiful and my favorite.
- Dolan Sleeve Cardigan | This is the comfiest thing I have ever worn in my life. I ordered a few for my girlfriends as well because it’s so cute.
- Starbucks Salted Carmel Hot Cocoa | These are my favorite gifts to give and they sell out ALL THE TIME. You need to grab it quick.
- Bath Bomb Set | This is SO affordable and one of my favorite sets of bath bombs. Sometimes I’ll make my own but it’s so time-consuming that sometimes I just grab these because they’re perfection.
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses | We spend so much time on our phones and watching computer screens or tv screens. These glasses block the lights that are harmful to our eyes and give us headaches.
- Rose Quartz Roller | A facial roller is my favorite thing to do to relax. I talk all about it my skincare post but for real just go get you one.
- Hand Cream | During the winter months my hands get dry and cracked. So investing in a good hand lotion is an absolute must. This hand cream is amazing.
Women’s Waffle Knit Henley Shirt | When I tell you I saved the best for last I am not kidding. This shirt is pure perfection. I have it in three colors and it dupes a pretty popular henley out there but is even comfier!