Morphe makeup brushes are pretty much in my top three brands when you’re looking for affordable makeup brushes. I’ve been posting a lot of makeup tutorials on my Instagram Stories and one of the frequently asked questions is “What makeup brushes are affordable?” or some variation of that. And one of the best brands to go to for affordable makeup brushes is definitely Morphe. These are some of my must-haves from the brand that I use repeatedly.
- M439 Deluxe Buffer Brush – This is one of my favorite foundation brushes. A fluffy, duo-fiber domed brush that works with liquid, cream, and powders. It blends your foundation like a dream. One of the bonus points to this brush is if you’re into self-tanner this will blend it beautifully onto the skin with no streaking.
- M433 Pro Firm Blending Fluff Brush – Need to blend your crease? This fluffy-yet-firm versatile brush is the way to do it. Everything will blend seamlessly.
- M536 Under Eye Bullet Brush – The perfect brush to set your under-eye. Seriously the shape makes it perfect and your under eye area will never look better.
- M510 Pro Round Blender Brush – Need to blend your highlight? Girl, stop right here and grab this brush.
- M330 Blending Crease Brush – Another brush to get some crease work done. This blends beautifully. The shape fits perfectly right into your crease.
- M421 Mini Concealer Brush – You can definitely use this for blending out concealer. It’s also great for applying shimmer and glitter shades to the eye.
- M124 Firm Shadow Brush – This brush is going to be perfect for packing color onto the lid, the firmness allows you to do this as easily as possible.
- M501 Pro Pointed Blender Brush – This brush is going to give you a perfect diffused highlighted look. I love the look of how this brush applies color.
- M432 Flat Liner Definer Brush – This brush is great for lining your upper lash line especially if you want to stamp on a shadow to fill in the lash line this brush makes it so easy.
- M573 Pointed Deluxe Blender – Want to cut your crease and have it sharp AF? You need this blending brush right meow.
- M438 Pointed Contour Brush – One of the absolute best contour brushes you’ll find on the market.
- M431 Precision Pencil Crease Brush – Everyone no matter your expertise needs a pencil brush in their life. And this is the one you need.
- M530 Contour Blender Brush – While technically a contour brush this is the best brush to apply blush with. It’s so good and picks up just enough product to give you that super subtle and pretty wash of color.
- M514 Detail Round Blender Brush – This is another crease brush but the difference with this one is that the domed shape is going to give you optimal control when placing color.
- M513 Round Blender Brush – I use this brush free of product all the freaking time to blend out any and every harsh line. Your blend game will be on point. It’s so good I put it on this list twice 😉
BONUS BUYS: BRUSH SETS
- Complexion Goals Brush Collection – The Morphe Complexion Goals Brush Collection plus case with five synthetic and natural face brushes that have got you covered.
- Morphe X Jaclyn Hill The Eye Master Collection – Not into buying individual brushes? This kit has all your eye needs.