Organix has been a favorite product line of mine since it started hitting drugstores and when my hair hit it’s driest, and most unmanageable state I decided to turn to it to see if there was anything that would help the effects of so much color damage and over processing. The Organix macadamia oil intensive moisture mask definitely did the trick and helped my hair in more ways than one. The mask combines smoothing macadamia oils with exotic bamboo extract and sugar cane extract to hydrate dry hair while mending split ends.
What they say…
- Ultra moisturizing treatment
- Hydrate hair and mend split ends
- Drenches the driest, most brittle hair
- Leaves hair soft, supple and touchable
- Smells amazing
- Thick hydrating hair mask