Happy Wednesday! I wanted to share a fun tutorial with you all today! I love the splattered nail look and I have tried a few different ways of achieving it and this is by far the easiest! Seriously, so simple! DIY Splatter Nails are super fun and this tutorial is quick and easy! You basically do what you would for water marbling but before dipping your nail, you spray it with a bit of perfume so that the polish starts to slowly separate! Check out the step by step!
See? SUPER easy!
- Paint all of your nails a base color, I chose white to make the colors pop!
- Tape off the edges of you nails to prevent a lot of mess.
- Drop the colors of polish into room temperature water, one drop for each color you’re ‘splattering’
- Spray a bit of perfume directly onto the polish drops
- Dip your finger
- and repeat for each nail!