I have to be honest, I am as cheap as they come! I believe that you can find *almost* any makeup product at the drugstore. You do not have to spend a fortune on all high-end makeup products to build a great makeup kit. That being said, there are a few high-end makeup products that are seriously worth their weight in gold! These are products that even though they come with a hefty price tag, they’re totally worth it!
1. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation – This stuff is amazing! I can justify the cost because you seriously need to little to get great coverage! It’s perfect for all year and I have never had any type of reaction, I feel like my makeup lasts must longer when I use this as my base!
2. Nars ‘Orgasm’ Blush – This is a cult favorite with good reason. Super pigmented and totally buildable, it’s a perfect color that can go with most skin tones, year round. I am in love with this blush!
3. Urban Decay ‘All Nighter’ – This is a great makeup setting spray, it’s actually one of only two that I have found actually get the job done. I use this twice when applying my makeup, once after I do my foundation and concealer and again when I am all finished and my makeup lasts for 8+ hours!
4. Dior Show Mascara – I don’t think there is another mascara on the market that can live up to this baby, if you have found one please SHARE! I get so much volume from this as well as length that there is no need for falsies! It has never clumped or flaked for me either, which is an awesome quality!
5. Nars Larger Then Life Eyeliner – This eyeliner is so good that you could go out with nothing else on your face, and you look so put together! It just makes your eyes pop! The staying power of this baby is almost 6 hours!
6. Benefit ‘Hoola’ Bronzer – I’m usually very loyal to my drugstore bronzer but if it suddenly one day got discontinued, I would just replace it with this. It is super pigmented and has the most gorgeous ‘touch of sun’ shade to it!
7. MAC ‘Myth’ – I won’t even begin to tell you how many of these suckers I go through! I am in love with the nude lip and this shade is absolute perfection! I’ve seen dupe after dupe but honestly nothing lives up to this shade.
8. Tarte Maracuja Concealer – This stuff is the bomb dot com (yeah, I said that) it covers anything! I use this to hide my dark circles and any splotchiness.
9. Fresh ‘Sugar’ Lip Balm – Don’t be mistaken, you can definitely find a lip balm for way cheaper, but a high-end product list would not be complete without this one. It tastes delish and has an amazing scent. It keeps your lips super hydrated all day long!
10. Butter London ‘Slapper’ – I know this isn’t technically a makeup item but it’s high-end and oh so gorgeous, you can rock this shade year round for the perfect pop of color!
11. The Balm ‘Nude Tude’ Palette – I refuse to become a slave to the UD Naked palettes because well you can dupe them with way cheaper versions! I love this palette it gives you everything you need, for any skin tone for any type of look!!