I’m excited to share this, even if I am still in denial and rocking hot pink on my nails… For Fall, I don’t find that I need to change up my whole routine but there are quite a few things that I always change up or are just staples in my Fall beauty product routine and I want to share them with you all today!!
- Eve Micro Sonic Care Brush – This little gem is something that is great for all seasons but especially good for fall because you’re wanting to repair any damage the sun may have done to your skin all summer. Another great reason I love this brush is because it has a sponge attachment to apply foundation flawlessly, I talked all about it && you can check that out in this skincare review.
- Gnarly Whale Green Tea Toner – I can promise you, if you try this your skin will thank you and you will be thanking me! It’s pretty awesome, I love all Gnarly Whale products but this Green Tea Toner is amazing, it’ll really come in handy in Fall while you’re transitioning into a winter skincare routine! Don’t forget if you pick one up you can use the code ‘Hairspray20’ for 20% off your entire purchase!
- City Color BB Cream – For Fall, I usually don’t want or need a heavy foundation especially if I am still trying to extend that summer glow. Going with a BB cream like this one is an awesome alternative, and the best part is it’s super affordable. I reviewed the City Color BB Cream if you want some more info & swatches!
- Maybelline Color Tattoos – I absolutely love these cream shadows and with bright colors like tenacious teal, pomegranate punk, & fierce and tangy your fall eye look will be complete!
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Lip Balm – This lip balm is a Fall beauty must have! It tastes & smells of Fall, what more could you ask for?
- NYC Bronzer In Sunny – I’m pretty sure this bronzer lands on just about every list I ever make and I am no less obsessed with it. It’s perfect for Fall to help keep that summer glow lasting longer!
- BARIELLE ‘Nude & Naughty’ 5 Pack – This five pack is definitely going to be my go-to/most used shades for Fall, I tend to favor brights but this is the perfect pack and has something for everyone!!