There’s something that everyone gets and we all hate! Acne! It’s gross, it’s ugly, and it hurts sometimes! Well even worse, we get those stubborn black heads that are deep in our pores and hard to get rid of! Well, here are some great, easy, natural remedies for how to get rid of blackheads!
GET RID OF BLACKHEADS
1. Mix together 2 tablespoons of milk with 1 tablespoon of unflavored gelatin. Heat over a low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely. Apply to face and leave on for 30 minutes! Peel off the mask and watch the blackheads peel away with it! Tip: This method smells DISGUSTING, but it really works!
2. Apply honey to your face nightly and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse off with warm and you will notice you have a much clearer glowing skin! This is what I have found to be one of the best methods to get rid of blackheads.
3. Mix together 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon of baking soda, and 1 tablespoon of water. Apply this to your face and leave on for 10-15 minutes! This acts for a blackhead mask as well as an exfoliant!
4. Another great way to get rid of blackheads is lemon juice! Lemon juice acts as a natural astringent! Therefore it is good for removing blackheads when used consistently! Apply lemon juice to your face each night before bed! Avoid eyes!
5. Mix together 1 tablespoon of cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of honey. Apply this to special problem areas of the face especially in you t-zone to get rid of blackheads!
These are all great, natural, affordable and effective methods to get rid of blackheads! Enjoy!
HOW DO YOU GET RID OF BLACKHEADS?
- 25+ DIY Beauty Recipes
- Kitchen Beauty Tips
- Ice Cube Facial
- DIY Lemon & Honey Face Mask
- Apple Cider Vinegar Toner