We are nearly at the half way mark of 2014. Summer is just around the corner. It’s time to get back on the wagon and get back to working out and eating healthy. Remember…#noexcuses!
This saying is so fitting. We always want everything (our goals) to happen at once. We get easily discouraged because things aren’t changing fast enough. Let’s get real for a sec: it’s not going to all happen at once. We have to take things one day at a time. We have to work at the little things in order to make the big things happen. Small changes can make a HUGE Difference!!
1. Write down 3 short-term goals.
2. Every day read over those 3 goals and be mindful of them.
3. Keep a journal and write down everything. And by everything, I mean….EVERYTHING! Sleep, moods, food intake, exercise, water intake, etc.
4. Find a friend to hold you accountable and tell them what your goals are.
5. Reward yourself when you hit one of your short-term goals. Perfect examples: spa day or shopping.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments or send me an email: pinkheelspinktruck(at)gmail(dot)com.