[button link=”http://www.hairsprayandhighheels.net/about/disclosure-content-uses/” target=”_blank” color=”D” align=”right”]PR SAMPLES[/button]
We’re kind of in this transitional season between Summer and Fall, weather wise. While I am lusting after bold lips and berry hues it’s still quite warm here so I find myself reaching for my lighter products still. Mary Kay has some perfected beauty essentials that can transition us from Summer into Fall seamlessly. A pop of bold liner and a muted lip will transition nicely. When streamlining makeup bags for the warmer months, it’s okay to keep some of the powder-based products with hues that will transition nicely into the changing seasons so that it can take us to Fall. Have some fun with color, especially when it comes to eye shadows, eyeliners and lip shades!
Mary Kay® CC Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- A perfect multi-tasker with eight skin benefits in just one tube. This product is light enough for summer, yet creates a gorgeous natural finish – plus, it helps protect skin with broad-spectrum sunscreen. I have been loving BB’s, CC’s, and tinted moisturizers all Summer long and I don’t expect much to change going into Fall. I’ll probably swap out closer to Winter when I am wanting a bit more coverage. This CC Cream gives you flawless coverage. It absorbs nicely into your skin for a smooth finish.
Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color
- Natural and bright eye shades are in – think greens, blues and gold’s. Use Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color in Driftwood to rim around the eye (in the crease and under the lower lash line) to add depth and dimension to the eye without looking made up. Add a touch of brightness with a little Sweet Cream or Sparkling White in the center of the lid and inner eye corner. I am loving shades like this, they just make the ‘No-Makeup Makeup‘ look so easy to achieve.
Mary Kay® Lash Love® Waterproof Mascara
- Beat the heat and keep lashes looking gorgeous. For extra lasting power, use an eyelash primer like Mary Kay® Lash Primer (shown below). This is a great combo for those days when it’s going from cool to extra hot! I love the length this mascara gives you, it’s not clumpy at all and applies nicely.
Mary Kay® Lash Primer
- Add dramatic definition to your eyes to create fuller lashes when used as a basecoat under mascara. Or wear the clear formula alone for a natural look with a bit of length.
Mary Kay At Play™ Bold Fluid Eyeliners
- Create a fun summer cat eye using Mary Kay At Play™ Bold Fluid Eyeliners with four vibrant colors to choose from including blue, teal, violet and gold! I’m loving the blue, super bright and fun to add to a look or wear on it’s own.
Mary Kay® True Dimensions™ Lipstick
- Pick from a variety of fun summery colors like Pink Chérie and Firecracker to add a pop of color to your pout. They all create such different looks and have a great texture that feels good on lips.
Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus™ Lipgloss
- Get brilliant shine and an instant boost of moisture that leaves lips feeling nourished. Super moisturizing and non-sticky. This is one of my favorites.
Mary Kay® Cream Blush
- Glides on like a cream and then transforms to a natural, powdery finish. A semi-matte blush that adds the perfect natural flush to any makeup look.
Mary Kay® Brush Cleaner
- While updating colors for each season is important, it’s a “must” to thoroughly clean makeup brushes, especially since skin produces more oil and sweat in the warmer months. And, don’t forget to replace mascara at least four times per year.
So what do you think about the new beauty essentials Mary Kay has to offer? Will you be trying these products?