I took a little time last week to introduce you to these awesome products from SOFI. Smart style to fit your life and help you get organized.
The new SOFI™ line offers an essential, style-smart organizational system designed to make spaces work the way you live. Monica Friel, organizing expert and president of Chaos to Order, provides tips for organizing your closet space into your own chic boutique for spring fashion, let’s revisit those!
- Reimagine your closet as your personal chic boutique: Before you begin to organize, make sure you have cleverly-designed products to make your closet inspiring, vibrant and fun! The new line of SOFI™ home organizational products can help you makeover your closet. SOFI products feature stylistic touches like gold fasteners and zipper accents, geometric print interiors, in a sophisticated color palette to bring you inspiration every time you open your closet door.
- Now, Be a Style Editor: Go through your closet item by item. Eliminate what feels drab while gathering ideas for pieces you can add to update your existing clothing collection.
- Group Similar Items Together: The best way to know exactly what you have is to put like-items together. Use your style editor-eye to organize by type of clothing or style and then by color.
- Celebrate the Season: Keep the clothes you’re currently wearing accessible so that you don’t have to waste time searching for the things you need. For quick access to clothes and accessories, use a SOFI™ Brix Box™ with pull-out handles and open tops or a SOFI™ Zipper Tote™ for quick, front-panel access to clothes and accessories. And, take advantage of floor and shelf space in your closet with a SOFI™ Stax Shelf™that makes the most of existing vertical and horizontal space.
- Forget Last Season: Take time to get out-of-season clothes stored away. This will make your closet feel less cramped so you can easily see what you own before hitting the stores.
- Organization is not a Destination: Organization is an ongoing process that requires efficient systems, maintenance and the good old-fashioned discipline of putting things back in place. With Monica Friel’s tips, you’ll be on your way to having your own couture closet space!
I went in a different direction and went ahead and used the SOFI products to organize a few different areas in our apartment, we live in a small one bedroom and things pile up quickly and with nothing to put them in, it becomes daunting. I love that SOFI fits in with the aesthetic of my design better than other cheaply made bins with no features.
I love how easy it was to set up everything and how well it fit with our design ideas, which are always a work in progress. The color of the SOFI products just made everything look nicer. A sophisticated color palette of mocha exterior complimented with a lavender-grey interior
I love the SOFI Hex Box! It is the perfect addition to the top of our cube shelf to hold our keys so they don’t end up lost somewhere. All SOFI bins, boxes, and totes are simple and soft geometric forms with rounded corners.
I used three bins to top off my desk and told hold different things. Crafting supplies and extra paper. As well as business cards that didn’t have another “home”.
I really love the look of them bins and the ease of the zippers. When they are all fastened and just sitting a top the desk, everything looks awesome.
All SOFI™ Boxes, Bins and Totes are made from a minimum of 65% recycled content. SOFI products are offered in a variety of styles and can be found at Amazon.com with retail prices ranging from $9.99 to $29.99.SOFI Brix Box, Small or SOFI Zipper Tote, Small are two of my favorites!