Neutrals have never looked so good. Seriously. I can’t even. Stop and stare dazzling color. A rich combination of crèmes, soft shimmers and high impact glitters that create a perfect range of neutrals that can take your look from day to night. The Borghese Eclissare Color Eclipse Shadow & Light Luminous Eye Palette is coming at you strong.
Long-lasting, crease-free shadows that are velvet in texture and blend seamlessly. Everything you need to create multiple looks – light and natural to dramatic and glamorous.
The dual-ended brush is what makes this palette fabulous and is quite possibly my absolute favorite eye brush to date. Half blending and half precision for absolutely stunning and flawless application.
12 new neutrals that are stunningly amazing. They range from light to dark and super gorgeous. Let’s say you’re not that much of an eye shadow person and you don’t know where to start. Start here. This is the perfect combo of neutrals that can take you from an everyday neutral look right into a dramatic smokey eye. From mattes to shimmery pearl shadows, you get anything you could possibly need.
- Bask – a light, warm-toned creamy-beige with a satin-matte finish.
- Afterglow – a warm-toned medium-beige with a highly metallized.
- Pulse – a warm-toned, soft-peach, highly metallized.
- Veil – a cool neutral soft-brown with a satin-matte finish.
- Muse – a burnished gold with brown undertones, highly metallized.
- Ascend – a light, soft-tan with yellow undertones, satin-matte finish.
- Wane – a rich medium brown with warm undertones, satin-matte finish.
- Impact – a medium rose-copper, highly metallized.
- Downfall – a dark brown with depth, matte finish.
- Out There – a medium pewter, highly metalized.
- Shroud – a deep charcoal-grey with blue undertones, highly metallized.
- Immortal – a deep charcoal-black with subtle silver glitter
Each shadow has awesome pigmentation and a little really does go a long way. It looks great and lasts all day long. Super smooth and creamy application which is made better by the dual-ended brush. If you want to get your hands on this baby and you totally should, head right on over here and grab it!