This post was sponsored by Elizabeth Arden through their partnership with POPSUGAR. While I was compensated by POPSUGAR to write a post about SUPERSTART Skin Renewal Booster, all opinions are my own.
I’m a skincare fanatic, I will never not be obsessed with trying new skin care products. I’m always searching for products that will help the overall appearance of my skin and help me in my routine. I rarely go a morning or evening without adhering to my skincare routine. It’s so important to keep your face looking fresh and bright. There is a new product that we’re going to chat about, Elizabeth Arden’s SUPERSTART Skin Renewal Booster.
I was initially intrigued by SUPERSTART Skin Renewal Booster because of the packaging. It’s super sleek and pretty much matches my already growing collection of beauty products. It’s easy to store right inside my medicine cabinet and also bring along with me in a small makeup pouch if I needed to.
SUPERSTART Skin Renewal Booster works holistically to restore the healthy look of skin’s surface layer, fortifying its natural ability to repair and renew and ultimately boosting the effectiveness of your other skin care products. This product is meant to be used before a serum and/or moisturizer in your routine; when used like this, it boosts the effectiveness of your other skin care products. A booster, true to form. I’m really excited about this.
On the outside, the suface layer is directly linked to how healthy, radiant and youthful your skin will look. If the skin’s surface layer is damaged your skin may not be able to retain moisture, lose its natural defenses to protect itself and, ultimately, lose the ability to renew itself. This product is made to alleviate those issues and boost our entire routine, keeping us looking young, fresh, radiant and moisturized.
SUPERSTART Skin Renewal Booster is proven to:
- Boost your skin’s natural defenses
- A probiotic complex optimizes skin’s microflora to strengthen its natural defense
- Boost your skin’s ability to renew
- Enhances hydration and moisturization
- Boost the effectiveness of your skin care products
- By optimizing skin’s surface layer it ultimately ensures the skin is more responsive to all products in the regimen and your skin care delivers stronger results.
- 95% of women agree that SUPERSTART boosts the effectiveness of their skin care products.*
- 92% of women agree that SUPERSTART helps repair the look and feel of damaged or irritated skin.**
- 82% of women agree that SUPERSTART makes their skin more resilient and resistant to irritation and damage.**
- For every woman, every skin type
This product is super lightweight. I love that in a skin care product, especially something that I plan to use at night. I don’t want to hop into bed with something heavy and super thick on my face and I don’t want to go on to apply my makeup in the mornings with something thick. SUPERSTART is really named properly, as it does “super start” your routine. It’s definitely getting added into my daily rotation.
After cleansing, day and night, you’re going to smooth this onto your face before you apply your serum and/or moisturizer. Doing this daily is going to help you see better results from your skin care regimen.
Let me know if you try this out!
*Based on US home use consumer test on 62 women ages 25-59 after 8 weeks.
**Based on US home use consumer test on 89 women ages 25-59 after 8 weeks.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Elizabeth Arden through their partnership with POPSUGAR. While I was compensated by POPSUGAR to write a post about SUPERSTART Skin Renewal Booster, all opinions are my own.