Thank you to Tilly’s for sponsoring today’s Galentine’s Day Gift Ideas post.
I’ve always loved the “Find your tribe. Love them hard.” quote. My girlfriends are some of the most important people in my life in addition to my husband. These girls have been there through the hard times and the great times. They are some of my favorite people and celebrating them is one of my favorite things to do. Galentine’s Day is a nice reminder of that. I’ve partnered with Tilly’s to bring you 20 of the best Galentine’s Day Gift Ideas that your bestie is sure to love + a bonus, you get two FREE adult coloring pages that you can color and give to your BFFS!
GALENTINE’S DAY GIFT IDEAS
- T-SHIRT & JEANS Victoria Tote Bag: What girl doesn’t love a handbag, am I right? I have this bag and I just switched over to it and I am in love. It’s huge and fits everything. You know like lip gloss, a wallet, 57 pens, pop tarts, a concert ticket from 3 years ago… the usual things.
- ZOELLA BEAUTY Soap Pop: I thought this was just the cutest. You could even grab a couple and give them out.
- UGG 3 Pack Women’s Crew Sock Gift Set: Socks are usually the evil stepmother of gift giving but I think that should change. I have these socks. Warm does not begin to cover it. Give your girlfriends the gift of cozy toes!
- Leopard Print Womens Dad Hat: You can absolutely never go wrong with leopard print. Pair that with a cute hat for those 4 day hair days and you’re winning the best gift giver title. Hands down.
- Full Tilt Unicorn Earrings: Aren’t these just the absolute cutest? Be yourself, unless you can be a unicorn.
- ZOELLA BEAUTY Just Say Yes Beauty Bag and Pencil Case: You know where this will fit? Right up there in that tote bag!
- FULL TILT Mixed Metal Rhinestone Rings: Mixed Metals are my jam. I did my entire christmas tree with this color aesthetic. These had to make the list.
- D’BLANC Afternoon Delight Sunglasses: When all else fails, gift sunglasses. They’re cute and super useful and often forgotten.
- Nope Heart Pennant: Does this even need a reason? Sometimes we just need to say NOPE.
- BH COSMETICS 11 Piece Dot Collection Brush Set: Add a little glam to her vanity. The packaging is super pretty and will look perfect in any collection.
- JANSPORT SuperBreak Backpack: I just ordered this. Because animal print. It’s perfectly sized to carry on at an airport. I am obsessed.
- BIGMOUTH Giant Size Pizza Beach Blanket: A BEACH BLANKET THAT LOOKS LIKE PIZZA. RUN, DON’T WALK, GRAB THIS FOR YOUR PIZZA LOVING BESTIE NOW.
- FUJIFILM Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera: This is currently on sale and it’s a steal. This would be perfect for documenting your favorite friendship moments with the bestie.
- VIOLET RAY Addison Crossbody Bag: If your bestie is a minimalist and maybe doesn’t need to carry entire boxes of pop tarts and bags of popcorn around with her, this crossbody bag is perfect.
- Cat Bingo Board Game: Even though we only have two cats and a dog, I still consider myself a crazy cat lady. Know someone like me? Grab them cat bingo.
- FULL TILT Leopard Choker: As much as some might want to resist, chokers are back on trend and animal print isn’t going anywhere so this one is perfectly trendy.
- Devilish Emoji Slippers: These are the cutest and softest and bestest. Your BFFL will be forever grateful!
- Unicorn Emoji Pillow: I just absolutely love this pillow. I need 15.
- PINTRILL Ghost Pin: Patches on jeans and pins on backpacks are making a comeback. Make sure your bestie is ahead of the game with this adorable ghost pin!
- ANKIT Pizza iPhone 6/6S Case: I LOVE pizza, can you tell?
Now that you have all of these awesome Galentine’s Day gift ideas for the super amazing girlfriends in your life… how about some pretties to print out and send with them?
I hope you all have a spectactular Galentine’s Day celebrating the fabulous ladies in your life. Don’t forget to check out Tilly’s for the awesome Galentine’s Day Gift Ideas listed above + more!