I’m sharing #Philosophy in my life as part of a Philosophy sponsored series for Socialstars™
I tend to forget about myself more often than not. Self Care is something that should be in the forefront of my mind but after handling everything for work, the house, my husband and anyone in between I let myself take on all of the stress. I did that a lot in 2016, I was so stressed out all of the time and it was because I wasn’t putting aside any time for myself. I made a promise to myself at the beginning of this year that I would put myself first more often.
I wanted to set aside time for self-care, even if that just meant one bubble bath a week with a good magazine. Bubble baths are my absolute favorite and I can probably count on one hand the amount of them I allowed myself time for last year. I have no excuse now, I have Philosophy’s 6 piece shower gel collection and it’s fabulous.
Philosophy is a well-being beauty brand that inspires women to look, live and feel their best. They enhance the beauty and health of the skin through multi-tasking skin care and feel-good scents. Ease of use is a top priority for philosophy. They create formulas that are easy to use and fit into your busy lifestyle. Which is why I love this collection. You can use it as a shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath. How freaking cool is that?
- marzipan dream: cozy pistachio warmth, creamy soft vanilla
- fresh cream and mint: enjoy the essence of fresh whipped crème with an indulging blend of peppermint and creamy vanilla.
- iced mint lemonade: sugar-dusted lemon and crushed mint
I’ve been using fresh cream and mint as a shampoo and my hair smells absolutely delicious. My husband has even commented on it, which is something he like never notices.
- basil cucumber cooler: cucumber, crushed basil, orange juice, bergamot, rose, cyclamen, eucalyptus, sweet moss, creamy woods, liquid amber
- chilled ginger tea: a refreshing blend of jeweled ginger, bergamot, and juicy mandarin balanced with iced mate tea, Moroccan jasmine, and cyclamen. notes of benzoin, warm musk, and sunlit woods create a comforting close.
- apricots and cream: fresh apricot, creamy vanilla, sweet sugar
These six delicious scents make for the perfect pair with self-care. I’ve used both basil cucumber cooler & chilled ginger tea in the bath and it’s so relaxing.
Philosophy’s 6 piece shower gel collection is the perfect pick-me-up for a sweet and delicious shower or bath experience. This multitasking formula is hands down one of the best things ever. Your hair will be conditioned why you cleanse, and same for your skin. It’s a rich, foamy lather which I love. The bubble bath will totally leave you wanting more!
QVC offers the largest assortment of philosophy, bringing you multi-tasking, approachable, and affordable skincare for all ages, skin types, and genders.