Are you ready for this? Ride Or Die Drugstore Makeup! When I did my Ride Or Die Skincare post, I promised that a makeup one was coming soon. Jaclyn Hill created the Ride or Die Makeup challenge and I’ve been thinking about it for MONTHS. And when I tried to really narrow down everything and anything I love. I just couldn’t do it. There was a pretty significant divide between drugstore makeup and high-end makeup. I thought what the hell, let’s split it up. So today we are covering drugstore makeup.
Ride Or Die Drugstore Makeup Kit
- Maybelline New York Face Studio Master Prime Makeup: This is one of my favorite primers from the drugstore. I choose this over high-end most days.
- REVLON Photoready Perfecting Primer: This little gem makes it so that your makeup will stay all day.
DRUGSTORE MAKEUP COLOR CORRECTOR
- NYX Professional Makeup Color Correcting Palette: This is a cream color corrector, whether you need to handle dark circles or redness it will get the job done.
DRUGSTORE MAKEUP FOUNDATION
- Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Liquid Makeup: I’ve tested hundreds of drugstore foundations and this is one of the best.
- L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation: I used to be head over heels for the pro matte version of this. When they released the pro glow, my life was complete.
- wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation: This is a new to me foundation but I was obsessed + head over heels after just one use. I’ve used it a few times since and it never disappoints.
DRUGSTORE MAKEUP CONCEALER
- Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser: The best concealer ever in the history of ever.
- Maybelline New York Face Studio Master Conceal Makeup: If you need to cover up anything, this will be your best friend. It’s a pretty great dupe for Bye Bye Undereye too.
- L’Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Highlighter Concealer: I use this for highlighting and brightening up my undereye area. Perfection.
DRUGSTORE MAKEUP POWDER
- Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Fix Setting Plus Perfecting Powder: I love this for a setting powder. The only issue I have ever had is that it does flash back so if I’m gonna rock it, no pictures.
- N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder: This is one of my faves too. Silky smooth, it’s like your own skin.
DRUGSTORE MAKEUP CONTOUR
- e.l.f. Cream Contour Palette: Cream contour palettes are my favorite. I love to use a thin brush to use this.
- NYX Wonder Stick: This is literally the best. Contouring will never be easier. You basically just use this like a crayon.
DRUGSTORE MAKEUP BRONZER
- New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzer: There will never be a bronzer that beats this. I’m not entirely sure you can find this in-store anymore. But Amazon has it and I have a stockpile. It’s in the shady Sunny, and it’s everything you want in a bronzer and more.
DRUGSTORE MAKEUP BLUSH
- Maybelline New York Dream Bouncy Blush: One of my absolute favorite blush products.
DRUGSTORE MAKEUP HIGHLIGHTERS
- Maybelline New York Master Strobing Stick: You can see this highlight from space. Swearsies. So pretty.
- Physicians Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls: So pretty. So very pretty.
DRUGSTORE MAKEUP BRUSHES
- Real Techniques Flawless Base Set
- Real Techniques Sculpting Set
- Real Techniques 6 Miracle Complexion Sponges Make Up Brush Set
- Ecotools Precision Blush
DRUGSTORE MAKEUP EYESHADOW PRIMER
- Pixi By Petra Eye Bright Primer: This provides the perfect base for your eye looks.
- NYX Cosmetics Eye Shadow Base
DRUGSTORE MAKEUP EYE PALETTES
- NYX Cosmetics The Natural Shadow Palette: This neutral eye palette is my go-to for everyday use.
- Maybelline New York The Blushed Nudes: This is a pretty decent Naked 3 dupe. The same pretty rose gold shades.
DRUGSTORE MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY
- Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Fix Setting Spray: This is the best setting spray that I’ve tried from the drugstore. I use it almost every time I do my daily look.
DRUGSTORE MAKEUP EYELINERS
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Liner: This is a gem. I am obsessed with it. It’s the best for smudging some liner.
- Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen: This is silky smooth. You will love the how it just glides on.
- Maybelline New York Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner: One of the best.
- e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner: This is super creamy. Smudge proof for the majority of the day. This will give you a nice line on your lid as well.
DRUGSTORE MAKEUP MASCARA
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara
- Maybelline New York Volume Express The Colossal Big Shot
- L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics Voluminous Butterfly Sculpt
DRUGSTORE MAKEUP BROWS
- Maybelline New York Eyestudio Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara: This is the perfect brow mascara, it’s pretty decent for just a daily natural look. I love it.
- e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit: This is my favorite brow product, I use an angled brush with it to fill in my brows.
DRUGSTORE MAKEUP LIP LINERS
- Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
- COVERGIRL Colorlicious Lip Perfection Lip Liner
- NYX Slim Lip Liner Pencil
DRUGSTORE MAKEUP LIQUID LIPSTICK
DRUGSTORE MAKEUP LIPSTICK
Now that you’ve grabbed all of these awesome drugstore makeup products, it’s time to take it all off, right? Here are my favorites to do just that.
DRUGSTORE MAKEUP REMOVERS
- Neutrogena Makeup Removing Wipes
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover
- Garnier SkinActive Clean Plus Purifying Remover Cleansing Towelettes