My skincare obsession has no chill. I am always on the hunt for the best of the best. Products that are going to fit into my routine and have actual results. Results that are in line with what I’m looking for from a skincare routine and that can be a few different things at any given moment. I’ve bought high-end luxury products and I’ve bought the cheapest of the cheap and I’ve found success in both realms. In fact, some of my absolute skincare products come from Amazon. Amazon has an entire luxury beauty section where you can buy name brand stuff but they also have Korean beauty section and drugstore sections that are equally amazing. I’ve talked about the best Korean skincare you can find on Amazon before but now I want to jump in and narrow it down to what I think are the top 7 products from Amazon skincare that you need in your life right now.
- Etude house bubble tea sleeping pack | You will wake up with super smooth skin. A tip though is to put this on about 30 minutes before hopping into bed so that it has a chance to dry down, if not it will 100% get all over your pillow. You will want to reach for this if you find that your skin is a little bit dehydrated in the mornings.
- Banila Clean It Zero Sherbet Cleanser | If you’re in the market for an oil cleanser to remove your makeup this is the best one you will find for an affordable price. Hands down it’s one of my favorites.
- TONYMOLY Panda’s Dream So Cool Eye Stick | If you take nothing else away from this post, please take this. It’s so good. I keep one on my nightstand, one on my desk, and one in my purse. It’s great for hydrating the undereye area and getting rid of any puffiness as well as just a quick little wake me up refresher. And it’s freaking cute.
- Lotus Bloom Cream | The coolest part of this is you can use it as a day or night cream, you won’t look like a rotisserie chicken after applying so it’s fine for daytime. It’s super moisturizing and refreshing.
- Neogen Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine | These are brand new to me but I’ve used them twice and I absolutely obsessed with them. My skin felt SO FREAKING SOFT after using it just once. I could see it physically removing all my dry flaky skin.
- Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence | People get freaked out whenever I mention this because “snails” but you guys, it’s fantastic. It’s so moisturizing. I love it on it’s own and paired with the rest of my routine. It’s a definite staple for me.
- PCA SKIN Dual Action Redness Relief Facial Serum | I can not say enough good things about this. It’s completely changed my life. My confidence. And my routine. I’ve been using this for a little over 6 weeks now and my redness is better than it has ever been. I have an entire highlight reel on Instagram if you want to see the progress for yourself. If redness is an issue for you and nothing else does the job, get this, I promise you won’t be sorry.
- Thayers Alcohol-free Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera | This has been one of my favorite toners for as long as I can remember. You have to grab it. It doesn’t dry you out at all and it smells fantastic.