This post is in partnership with Cococare. All opinions are my own.
If you have been following me for any length of time you know that I struggle with dry skin. Not only is my face dry but my entire gets dry. And if that’s not enough, since I do so much creative color in my hair, I have super dry ends from the constant bleaching as well as an incredibly dry scalp. I’ve been on the hunt for years for a product that could do it all. Keep my split ends tamed and get rid of the dry skin, especially on my arms. Welcome, Cococare 100% Natural Argan Oil.
Argan Oil is something I’ve always looked into and I’ve tried a few but never really found anything that worked super well. Argan Oil is a nutrient-rich oil that nourishes, moisturizes and protects the skin. You’ll sometimes hear Argan oil referred to as “Liquid Gold” so it’s definitely something I wanted to add into my daily routine.
Like I mentioned, as someone who does creative color about every 6-8 weeks my already naturally dry hair gets a little bit abused. I have split ends that lack hydration, my scalp can sometimes feel dry and itchy, my hair tends to be super frizzy after I let it air dry and as my color fades some of the shine my hair once had faded with it. The Cococare 100% Natural Argan Oil has come in clutch to basically breath new life into my hair.
100% NATURAL ARGAN OIL FOR THE HAIR
- Tames flyaways and frizz when used as a styling product
- Hydrates both the hair and scalp
- Helps restore moisture to the hair after heat styling
- Controls split ends while hydrating your hair
- Adds shine to dull hair
- Can be used as a leave-in conditioner on wet hair
- You can use it as a hair mask to nourish and hydrate your hair overnight
One of my problem areas when it comes to dry skin is definitely my arms and elbows. I can apply a ton of lotion and 10 minutes later my skin has soaked it up and I’m back to being super dry. It’s enough to drive a girl crazy, I swear. Here’s where the Cococare 100% Natural Argan Oil has come in and saved the day and my arms. With just a few drops, I’m left feeling moisturized all day long it’s astonishing to me. My usually dry/flakey elbows are now smooth as a baby’s bottom and I’ve only been using this for two weeks.
100% NATURAL ARGAN OIL FOR THE BODY
- Daily use will leave your skin feeling amazing & looking great with a natural glow
- Can be used for after-sun skincare
- Pregnancy safe! You can use it to help add moisture to a growing baby bump, reduce itching and aid in the prevention of stretch marks.
- You can add a drop of your favorite essential oil, drop it in a warm bath and have an amazing bath oil
- For a little DIY fun, mix with brown sugar + essential oil for a homemade facial scrub. (I did this last night and my skin is glowing!)
Cococare 100% Natural Argan Oil is rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids, lightweight and easily absorbed. One of my favorite things about this product is that it’s going to last FOR-EV-ER. You only need a few drops to see a huge benefit. I use just one drop for my ends and another drop for my scalp when I get out of the shower. 2-3 drops for my entire body!
And the question I’m sure you’re all asking… how much does it cost? Are you ready for this? It’s so affordable! $5.75!
If you suffer from dry skin or dry hair or even are just looking for something to add the glow back to your face and shine back to your hair, you need this product right now! Ready for the even cooler part? I’ve teamed up with Cococare to get you guys an exclusive discount code! >>