Are you following me on Instagram yet? I’ve been doing a ton of eye looks on stories that you can follow along with, once they expire they get added here via Youtube for you to follow along with at a later date. Anywho, the other day I did an entire eye look with a single shade of eyeshadow and it went over really well. So I wanted to share some of my fave singles with you that make it easy to do a one and done eye look.
I mostly do a single eyeshadow look with a shimmer shade because I find it easier to achieve the dimension needed but I have used mattes as well. This is a collection of my favorite brands of shadows to use and I picked out a few of my favorite shades!
- ColourPop Super Shock Shadow – Fave shades SEQUIN & DGAF
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow – Fave shade MADE FOR MOCHA
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Liquid Chrome – Fave shade GUNMETAL
- Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow – Fave shades SOLSTICE & MOONSPOON & GLITTER ROCK & SCORPIO
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow – Faves shades ROACH & PISTOL & MUSHROOM & EVIDENCE
- NARS Single Eyeshadow – Fave shade KASHMIR
- MAC Single Eyeshadow – Fave shades HAUX & SATIN TAUPE
- L’OREAL LUMIERE SHADOW – Fave shade MOON KISSED