The most important product in your skincare routine should be SPF. Whether you’re 21 or 50, SPF is needed in your life. The sun is your enemy. Make no mistake about it. And for the love, stay out of the tanning beds. I get it, I’ve been there. I used to manage a tanning salon. And let me just tell you my forehead wrinkles are super pissed at all the time I spent trying to bake myself. So now I am basically neurotic about the sun. I mean just look at the hat I use on the beach. So SPF is something I wear daily. Even in the winter when you think you don’t need it. Hell if I’m sitting too close to a window I am wearing SPF.
I wanted to share a bunch of SPF options for every budget and skin type. Highly rated SPF options. All different formulas as well from sticks to sprays, I’ve got everyone covered.
- Sun Bum Sunscreen Face Stick – Sun Bum’s Sunscreen SPF 30 Face Stick goes on smooth providing sheer coverage that’s perfect for a lazy day in the sun. This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with vitamin E.
- Ulta Beauty Active SPF 50 Workout Sunscreen Face Mist – the Ulta SPF 50 Workout Sunscreen Face Mist refresh and protects during an intense workout. Broad Spectrum SPF 50 helps prevent sunburn. Can be used alone or over makeup.
- Sun Bum Mineral Sunscreen Face Stick SPF 50 – Sun Bum SPF 30 Mineral Face Stick delivers broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection in a convenient, easy-to-use stick using a zinc mineral formula.
- Neutrogena Clear Face Liquid-Lotion Sunblock – Neutrogena Clear Face Sunblock provides break-out free sun protection – superior protection from the sun while helping keep skin clear of sunscreen break-outs.
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock – Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock by Neutrogena helps prevent damaging UVA rays from penetrating deep under skin’s surface. Dry-Touch technology absorbs excess sunscreen oils, leaving a clean, lightweight, non-shiny finish.
- Pacifica Sun + Skincare Mineral SPF 50 Face Stick – Suncare meets skincare in Pacifica’s Sun + Skincare Mineral SPF 50 Face Stick. This smooth formula integrates probiotics, caffeine & skin-loving extracts. 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Clinique Pep Start Daily UV Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 50 – Clinique Pep Start Daily UV Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 50: ultra-lightweight sunscreen + universal perfecting tint = your dream daily sun protection.
- Ulta Beauty Sun Care Sun Protection Mist SPF 50 – The Ulta Sun Care Sun Protection Mist SPF 50 has an ultra-fine mist that goes on evenly, works at any angle and gives you broad spectrum UVA/UVB coverage plus environmental protection.
- Kiehl’s Super Fluid Daily UV Defense SPF 50+ – Kiehl’s Super Fluid Daily UV Defense SPF 50+ is a lightweight facial sunscreen with SPF 50+ and pollution protection.
- Alpha Online Only Moisturizing Facial Sunscreen SPF 30 – Essential Facial Moisturizer is formulated with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamins B and E, and Aloe Vera to hydrate, nourish, and help skin retain moisture. Nourishes and hydrates to help prevent the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Cerave Hydrating Face Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 – CeraVe Hydrating Face Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 is a 100% mineral sunscreen to reflect harmful UVA/UVB rays. The lightweight mineral sunscreen lotion is formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3,6-11) and provides all-day hydration.
- Peter Thomas Roth Max Mineral Naked Broad Spectrum SPF 45 Lotion – a vanishing, universal tint with matte finish and a flawless glow with light-scattering diamond powder.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Sunscreen SPF 30 – Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion Sunscreen SPF30 provides powerful sun protection while hydrating skin to keep it looking healthy.