I used to not wear belts. I dunno why. I just didn’t think they looked right on a plus-sized body. But I was clearly crazy. I fricking love rocking a belt these days. The cute little leopard one was my gateway into belts. SO CUTE! So I wanted to share some faves with you!
- Two for the Price of ONE – These are cute and under $20 for two!
- Single Black + Gold – This is the same as the previous ones but if you’re only looking for one.
- Belt Bag – Some people might still call this a fanny pack BUT it’s too cute for that. Live your best hands-free life.
- Black Belt Bag – This one is another belt bag and unbelievably cute. A little larger than the first.
- No Buckle Belt – Don’t want to deal with a buckle but still want your pants to stay up under your shirt? You need this.
- Leopard Belt – This is the belt that sold me on belts. It’s the perfect accessory for denim and a tucked-in tee.
- Grommet Belt – This one is more than just a simple black belt. Gives you the edgy look.
- Calvin Klein Belt – I just really love the buckle on this one. I feel like it gives it a little bit of oomph!
- Casual Belt Bag – This one is a bit more casual and perfect for everyday use!